HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default Sleeping pattern

I know a lot of people are struggling with their sleeping pattern being messed up because of covid and how 5am is the new 11pm
    how about u, how’s your sleeping pattern ?? what is it usually?

at the moment I’m a solid like 1am - 8:45am pretty much every night lol I usually wake up on my own about 8:30 and sleep for another 10 mins until my alarm goes off and the same on weekends

if I stay up beyond 2am it **** me up completely and I’ll have to sleep until like 11/12 to not feel dead or I’ll have to have a nap in the evening but coronavirus hasn’t really impacted me

when I was working in the office it’d be the same sleeping at 1/1:30 and waking up at 7:30
    my boyfriend works in a pub which is super annoying sometimes cos he’s always on closes so won’t get home until 1:20ish meaning I wake up every night to him coming him
    safe to say I wasn’t that gutted that his pub closed :- )

Tokens

Latest Awards:

struggle so much w my sleeping pattern anyways cuz i work 7pm-5am like 3+ times a week but also have uni things on between 9am and 5pm lol so usually i just have to accept i have no routine n just gotta fit in some sleep wherever i can

most ppl from work have got normal patterns now whereas mines just gone backwards lol last night i WOKE UP at 11pm n fell asleep at like 10am i just don't know how to fix this without forcing myself awake all night + day .

stress

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

at the moment I sleep from around 1am to 9am and stay in bed until 11, which I am kinda gutted about because when I had uni I had to get up at 7:30 most days for 9ams so my sleeping pattern was okay!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

usually 11-8

it's not about 12-8 so not really any dif..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

mines non existent atm. I'm feeling really anxious before I sleep so its usually the early hours but regardless I've been getting up about 9-10. Under normal circumstances my pattern is like 11-12 to 8.15.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

My sleep pattern has been rlyyy good recently and idk why but I'm not gonna complain

I sleep pretty much consistently at 11. Get into bed at 10ish usually and read until I find myself beginning to drop off, then will plug an asmr video in w my headphones and I almost never remember anything about them in the morning cause I've fallen asleep so fast.

Have an alarm set for 7:45 every morning so I'll wake up then. I normally wake up about 6:30am, maybe cause that's when I woke up for my job before corona lol, but I can always go back to sleep immediately and kinda snooze til 7:45

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I've been trying to maintain somewhat of a normal sleeping pattern during all of this... Latest I've stayed up has been 2am, but normally am going to sleep at midnight or whereabouts.
    Normally I'm in bed going to sleep by around 10pm and waking up at about 530-6am

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers