HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default Friends from school/college/uni

I don’t know if this goes here but let’s just go with it seeing it’s education related kind of x

do you keep in contact with any friends you met from school/college/uni? and if so how do u keep in contact with them especially in a time like this where u can’t meet

have u lost contact with anyone you thought you’d always be in contact with ?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

My best friends from school are still my best friends, we all live apart but hopefully by the end of the year at least 3/5 of us will all be London based so it'll make life easier to all meet up for a casual one. Aside from that we're actually pretty used to not getting to hang out all too often so when we do we make sure to make the most of it.

I still speak to a fair few people from uni but not that regularly, this is something I'm going to try and rekindle now im back in the country. I think it's a mutual feeling between myself and various of my friends from there that we just have all been very busy and are long overdue a catch up.
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i stay in contact with a couple but i moved away right after i graduated from high school to the other side of australia so i just gradually lost contact

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I only keep in contact with one, been friends with her since year 7 so looks like she's stuck with me now!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

no1 from school because I was a socially anxious MESS at school and was terrible at making/keeping friends. Then there's a group of 4 of us from sixth form who have had a group chat for years that we talk in daily - 1 of them I actually live with atm so I'd say we're still p close

Quote Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
    I only keep in contact with one, been friends with her since year 7 so looks like she's stuck with me now!
    is that claire
    is that her name
    i can see her face in my head

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    is that claire
    is that her name
    i can see her face in my head
    I'm frightened

Yes it is the one and the only Claire

Like Empired Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

havent really spoken to anyone from school for a long time. very much a slow death since college.
    still speak to a few from uni, though most of them live far anyway (ones in bleedy asia) so not a huge diff. probably just see the closer ones again when lockdown is over for a post corona spoons (or better establishment)

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I don't speak to anyone from school either apart from being friends on Facebook. Uni wise, I keep in contact with quite a few but I'd say I'm only really properly friends with 2 or 3? They all live around the country so we mostly talk on Facebook messenger and occasionally go visit each other (usually them coming to London i'm really lazy)

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I speak to 1 person from school about every 2-3 months, and that's about all. Don't speak to anyone from college, might say hi every few years, but that's about all lol.
    I keep my circle small

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I recently graduated from university (college for me), in December, so as of right now, I am kind of keeping contact with everyone. The people that graduated before me, though, I don't talk to them as often. I do visit one of my friends when I travel near her area, so we always make plans to meet up and get dinner or something.

I think out of everyone, there is honestly one person that I will probably keep close contact with. She was one of my best friends throughout my college career, and was always the one I'd go out with on weekends as well. We video call about once a week, so I'm hoping to keep that going. She lives 12 hours away now, though, so I'm hoping she'll either come up here to visit, or I could go down there and visit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast