HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I don't speak to anyone from college or school any more. I have a lot of them on Facebook but they're just 'there'.

In terms of college, I actually texted and met up with for drinks with one of my lecturers for a longer period of time after leaving than my 'friends'.

bella ciao

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

my first group of friends is from primary+high school, and we chat everyday (like 7 of us). i also still talk to couple of people from primary/high school.

my second group of friends i made in university and we travel a lot together.

i'm 27.

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

I keep in contact with a few friends from high school over the last 5 years. Two of them are my best friends who I talk to all the time and hangout with etc. A few others I talk to frequently but rarely hangout. I was bullied in college so naturally don't speak to anyone from there.
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThreeTwoSix

Latest Awards:

For a couple of months after I left school we all kept in contact through a group chat but over time it stopped being used and I maybe talk to one or two of my schools friends every week or so, I want to try and get back into regular contact with them though!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12