HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default The HxF Mole 5 - Application Thread [Win up to £30 of prizes]

Applications for the HxF Mole 5 are now open!

The HxF Mole is a forum competition where 20 contestants take part in group tasks to collectively win prizes. However, 1 contestant is the Mole. The Mole has to try to secretly sabotage these tasks in order to win the prizes for themselves. It is the aim of the other 19 contestants to figure out the identity of the Mole.

As the competition continues contestants will be eliminated gradually based on how well they know the identity of the Mole. The more you know about the Mole the further into the competition you are likely to get. The winner of the competition will win the prizes collected by the group and the winner is decided by who knows the most about the Mole at the end of the competition.

TL;DR – Basically, turn up, take part in forum activities, try and spot any suspicious activity. Repeat.

The competition will begin on Monday 13th April at 7pm BST and will end on Friday 1st May.

Contestants will be playing to win money which will be awarded via an Amazon voucher which is valid on www.amazon.co.uk only. This will be given by a gift card code that can be redeemed on your online account. The maximum prize on offer, which can be won if the contestants complete every task perfectly, is £30. The better the contestants do as a group, the higher the final prize fund will be. If the winner(s) do not want to win an Amazon voucher, they can exchange their rewards for credits on www.habbo.com at the exchange rate of 1 credit per 10p of prize money won giving a maxmimum Habbo rewards of 300 credits.

DISCLAIMER: This competition is not run by Habbox management and the prize is not provided by Habbox management, therefore contestants participate at their own risk.

To apply, please fill in this application form and send it to me via PM.

Country: [If from the UK please select from: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland]

Hair colour:

Eye colour:

Lucky number:

Favourite colour:

Starsign:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bump.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We only have half the places filled, so unless we get a decent amount of applications, this won't be happening.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Tag everyone who said they'd do it

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

@Kardan; i sent you a pm and also posted in here, can you confirm you got my application please?
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yup, up to 13 at the moment.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

People that said they were interested but haven't applied: @wixard; @GoldenMerc; @j0rd; @Elegance; @Nick; @Cerys; @Gina; @thms;

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

Wow long time since I played this.. Ill send my application in hopefully its not too late

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

I did advertise it on the radio, will continue to do so whenever I DJ if you'd like!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    People that said they were interested but haven't applied: @wixard; @GoldenMerc; @j0rd; @Elegance; @Nick; @Cerys; @Gina; @thms;
    weird i pm'd you my application but i think the forum was lagging at the time so might not have sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast