HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Default What kinda area do you live in

@Gina; asked for threads and I'm procrastinating uni work (in my defence I just finished a question i've been struggling with for 48 hours straight) so HERE GOES

what kinda area do you live in? are you in a flat, semi detached house, studio apartment, terraced house? in a city, the suburbs or the middle of nowhere? are you happy there? do you wanna move to somewhere else?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I live in a 3 bed terraced house, about a 7 minute drive outside of the city.. I'm not unhappy here, but I was planning to move to a 4 bed detached house this year, but with the #rona causing the housing market to crash, it's probably best I wait it out before I move now, sadly.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Live in a flat, majority of houses/flats in this area are bought or rented out by pensions. There are pensioners bungalows just around the corner too. In my block we have a 91 year old man, an 80-something woman, late 60-something retired man, then myself, a 30-something man and a 30-something woman. Very nice houses and shared gardens. Like most old people they are super nosey and complain about kids walking around the area and if there's police they're all out looking lmao. The older woman doesn't seem to like us younger ones very much lol. I like it here and my rent is really reasonable, my landlords are also great and it's very close to my work. Like most places in this town though you will have one nice street (ours) and the rest are more rundown streets with yobs but don't really get any bother from them. I'm saving for my own house maybe in the next 2 years or so, want to wait and see what's going on in my life first.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I live in the middle of complete nowhere in a converted barn surrounded by fields, forest and chickens lol
    It's nice and peaceful, private etc but rather annoying since whenever I get anything delivered they always phone like ??where are you satnav is telling me to drive into a field??

Much more suited to this than city life, I lived pretty much in the town centre for 2 years and hated it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I live in 3 bed semi detached house, about 5 min from city center, I like it here the neighbourhood is great even tho I feel out of place (it's all like well off families with their multiple BMWs/Mercedes/etc in their driveways off on holiday every month then there's me lool)

I'm also within couple minutes drive of everything I need (except fam)

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

I live in a five bedroom semi-detached house which is a 20 minute drive from the main city centre (Birmingham) but I live 10 minutes away from work which is the nearest town with a fairly big shopping centre if that counts. I'm happy where I am, not the nicest of areas in general but I'm on the posh street so nothing really happens except for the murder across the road from me last month.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

In a flat that's part of an old Georgian listed building... which is kinda nice and has cool twisty hallways but also means the old sash windows are totally shit in winter lol. It also happens to be both right in town centre and ON THE BEACH literally if I cross the road I'm on pebbles, would be lovely if 1) I was allowed outside and 2) I didn't just sit at the window getting pissed off at the people congregating out on the promenade despite what's going on ughhh
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I live in a 4 bedroom house in the suburbs 25 minutes away from the city. It's a really nice suburb and close to everything, you can get to the city and major shopping centres easily but it's also not too far to the countryside and parks.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

thank u Alicia!!!! am loving ur threads god bless x x z

I live in a semi detached house with my mum, boyfriend and sister (and sisters boyfriend for time being as he had to isolate with us so he could come to a funeral and sit with us - who knows maybe he’ll end up moving here properly too lol)
    It’s very city with one horse field around the back of our house but that’s it lol close to lots of shops though which is good and the roads are nice to drive on (sometimes lol) but very easy to get to different places

the house itself is nice because over the years we’ve built on it and have our loft extension, side extension and conservatory and they were all built for different reasons which we don’t need anymore so it just gives us extra living space e.g we use the loft extension our winter parties as it’s a nice drinking area when it’s too cold for the garden , I’ll be sad when it comes to moving out ((( altho will deffo stay in a similar area and in the city

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pension

Latest Awards:

A small suburb very quiet and peaceful

robbie // pension.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast