HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Default If you could study something else...

Depending on what kind of education route you've taken, what would you choose to study or work in if you could choose to do anything else?

I was talking about this with my housemate yesterday saying I'd be kind of interested in studying economics. I'm currently studying computing, IT & design with the open uni and I'm thinking about dropping the design aspect of my course and either just doing computing (specifically software development) OR maybe picking up something else funky.

So if you could take any other route in education, what would you do?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I studied IT and uni for a year and dropped out, worked in hospitality full time for a year then got a job in IT so i probably could have skipped going at all cause that made no difference what so ever to get that job. If i had to choose probably graphic design

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

I'd like to go into social policy I think

pigged 25/08/2019

Like ulas621 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I would pick the same as what I done

if I had to pick a different route, then I would have done accountancy in uni but IT was much better.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Realistically: I already have plans in place to start on an operating department practitioner degree course within the next year or two.

Dreamland: I think I'd go back down the law route, I was good at law in school but I was too distracted by my job during A levels to get anywhere with it. So I'd probably go back and get a law degree go become a barrister

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

English language/etymology like I always should have done rather than being an artsy twink lol. Or y'know, just actually put effort into what I did go for
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't change what I actually did at uni, given the option, but right now I wouldn't mind going back and getting some kind of computer science qualifcations/ degree!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThreeTwoSix

Latest Awards:

I study Digital Media in the Computing Environment right now... I would probably stick to media and study Political Journalism

It's always been a side interest / hobby of mine and think more people should be connected to how politics works and effects our every day lvies

Tokens
    Habbo
    KatieJP

If I wasn't doing nursing I would love to study psychology. I find it extremely interesting to work out how people's minds work!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

If I could go back and I had brains to do it I wouldn't of minded paramedic science and become a paramedic.

Or Somekind of engineering/aerospace degree so I could go down the astronaut route

However, the degrees I got at present I am still proud of considering at school they thought I wouldn't achieve much (I went to a terrible secondary school).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast