HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Default Changing food tastes

As you've grown up, how has your taste in food changed? (if at all)

I was kinda a fussy eater as a kid, hated tomatoes, courgettes, aubergines, basically all the more 'grown up' vegetables (yknow like not peas, sweetcorn, carrots and stuff). I would always want basic stuff over interesting stuff, if I was cooking pasta I'd just have plain tomato sauce - when I was a little kid I haaaaated cheese so I'd literally just have tomato and pasta.

Then I grew up to be a teen and had a whole bunch of issues with food which led to a lot of weight gain so I was still eating really plain stuff like pasta and tomato sauce, now with added cheese cause I'd grown out of my total hatred of cheese (still wouldn't eat a cheese sandwich tho) but I was eating SO MUCH.

These days I'll eat almost anything, though obvs there are things I wouldn't buy for myself but would eat at other ppls houses if it was put in front of me. I still rly enjoy unhealthy stuff but I also love typically 'healthy' stuff as well - big fan of p much all vegetables (except celeriac cause it's the worst soz) now. I'm glad I don't eat like a child now.

wbu?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't say my food tastes have really changed over the years, generally if I hate something then I still do... There are exceptions to that but that's more so the fact I was a kid and obviously have favourtite types of food, so when my parents would give me something such as any veggies, I'd say I didn't like them because that's just what kids do, doesn't mean I didn't like them, just meant I prefered to have Pizza and chips lol

The only things that have changed I'd say is I never used to like peas (Idk if one day as a kid I said I didn't like them just to get out of eating something green, and that thought stayed with me until I was an adult and I just believed it, or if I actually didn't like them, but either way I like them now... Also never used to like onions, or mushrooms, and now I love them both!

The one thing that has remained is seafood, I don't like seafood, but it's more of a visual thing than a taste... For example, I love prawns, but you give me king prawns where I have to snap off the tail and head and whatnot, then NOPE. I can visually see it was an animal with it's legs and eyes and I won't eat it. Same applies for lobster... Then I hate food such as calamari, but that's more of a texture thing, it's too smiley and horrible in my mouth.. Mum took me to The Ivy in London once after watched Les Mis, and she said the calamari there was to die for, and she's right, I'd rather have died than eaten it lmao.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Yeah loads, I use so much more spices in my food now

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Uhh I've changed my tastes sorta backwards? The only thing I've grown to like is, like you, a bit of cheese, gotta be melted tho like on a pasta bake it can't be 'raw'.
    I used to eat the majority of vegetables as a kid but now I've stopped liking mostly anything green so no peas or broccoli

Other tastes have changed through health reasons, my diet has been turned upside down

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

ye i used to be really fussy now i'll eat anything (except prawns and mustard and custard and pineapple and mushrooms) pretty much

i eat a lot more veg than I used to.

I also used to eat junk food loads and get takeaways most weekends where as now I don't get takeaways at all really (I tend to go out for a meal instead) and only get junk on shopping night (buy myself a pack of pringles or something).

when I was younger though I NEVER went out for meals pretty much, but past few years that's drastically changed and was doing it pretty much every weekend until the lockdown

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

literally nothing seems to have changed I’m still extremely fussy lol
    I think I used to not really like bacon and now I’m not bothered about it but I still hate most foods lol peak maybe when I get pregnant one day it’ll all chsnge

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I used to be a very very picky eater when I was younger. There was a long list of things that I would never eat, but now I've warmed up to a few of the things. I can't think of too many right now, but I used to not like sour cream (like on tacos or something), avocados, and now I don't mind them. I actually really enjoy avocados now.

Something that's also weird is that there are foods that I used to love when I was younger that I hate now. An example of this is green bean casserole. My mom makes it every year for Thanksgiving, and just thinking about eating it now makes me want to throw up.

So I guess I am still a picky eater, but not as bad as when I was younger. I think now I'm more willing to try new foods, whereas when I was younger, I wasn't very adventurous.

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

Not really, I always used to eat anything not green and still do. The only food that's changed is coleslaw, I used to HATE it but now I love it!
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I evolved into liking sweet tasting foods, where I used to not so much before.