HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    I basically grew up on Garth - Most people from the UK don't even know who he is. Country isn't as popular over here as it is there... In fact the main/popular radio stations here refused to play his songs back in the 80s/90s.. They didn't really start to play country on the radio until the likes of Taylor Swift, but only debatably her first 2 albums were somewhat country.

Had tickets to go see GB in Ireland in 2014, but it got cancelled because of the venue was crap at organising lol. Can read it here if you want
    Like GB, Keith is another one that I grew up on, and much the same, he's not known over here either.

The others I listed, I like to listen too sometimes, but unlike Garth and Keith, I don't know all of their songs..

prob one of my favourite old timey country songs

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04
    Love Ozad Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pension

Latest Awards:

yeah i listen to anything and everything haha

robbie // pension.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JACKTARD

Latest Awards:

Yeah mine's super varied. I think you can usual tell (if you've got Spotify) how varied your music taste is based on how many Daily Mixes Spotify makes for you. I have about 5 each day which I think is quite a lot.

Overall yes but I tend to get stuck in patterns whenever I find something I like. I am really into coldwave right now and I play a lot of futrepop in general.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Love love house / trance / trap and d and b but I'm chill. The only genre I really dislike and cant really seem to.get into is the whole screamo/ Deep. Litrally just feel like im being yelled at and doomed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I'm not too picky with music. I prefer like pop, R&B, country as my top three genres, but I'm always open to listening to other kinds of music. I'm not as picky with genres, but more picky when it comes to artists, songs, etc.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

heavy metal and classic country are my two favourites )

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jangso

Latest Awards:

Yes I do, my varied genre's of music are Lofi, Kpop, Vocaloid/Utau, pop some Trap and Indie songs

Tokens
    Habbo
    :soma

Latest Awards:

i have a super varied music taste but i do tend to get stuck on certain albums or songs for weeks/months before i move on to another thing.
    i don't think there's a music genre i've heard that i couldn't find an artist to enjoy.
    my favorite music is anything that's highly dramatic/theatrical and aggressive. but i also listen to chill music as well.
    :Soma on habbo
    adult goff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12