HxSS Events
Find out what's on today on our HxSS Events list
Habbox Summer Spectacular
Our annual tournament is BACK! Make friends, get points and win PRIZES this Summer.
Join a team!
Click here to find out how to join a HxSS team.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    621
    Tokens
    2,564
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Alton Towers, bought my merlin pass a week before lock down for that sole purpose!

  2. #22
    Triz's Avatar
    Triz is online now people always leave
    Forum Manager
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Triz)


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,735
    Tokens
    24,763
    Habbo
    Sectional

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichBoiSam View Post
    Alton Towers, bought my merlin pass a week before lock down for that sole purpose!
    How much are they these days?

    Do they even offer any fast tracks with a purchase, or is it just simply entry to all merlin parks?
    - Are they pausing the dates whilst we're in national lockdown?



    There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

    I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    621
    Tokens
    2,564
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    How much are they these days?

    Do they even offer any fast tracks with a purchase, or is it just simply entry to all merlin parks?
    - Are they pausing the dates whilst we're in national lockdown?
    I pay monthly as it works out cheaper, 35 up front and then 11 a month which is bargain if i go even once every two months but I only live an hour away (30 miles) so will go at least once a month and got Warwick Castle and Sea Life Centre near me too. Just standard entry, no fast pass though.

    They are suspending payments so I don't have to pay whilst on lock down, not too bothered about the 35 if i can go at least twice before end of the year but I'm sure they'll give us a free renewal or something if we can't use it. For annual memberships, they're just adding on the number of months we're on lock down for.

  4. #24
    Triz's Avatar
    Triz is online now people always leave
    Forum Manager
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Triz)


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,735
    Tokens
    24,763
    Habbo
    Sectional

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichBoiSam View Post
    I pay monthly as it works out cheaper, 35 up front and then 11 a month which is bargain if i go even once every two months but I only live an hour away (30 miles) so will go at least once a month and got Warwick Castle and Sea Life Centre near me too. Just standard entry, no fast pass though.

    They are suspending payments so I don't have to pay whilst on lock down, not too bothered about the 35 if i can go at least twice before end of the year but I'm sure they'll give us a free renewal or something if we can't use it. For annual memberships, they're just adding on the number of months we're on lock down for.
    Ah, that's decent then, at least you're not left out of pocket!
    I can't see myself going to a theme park at least once every 2 months, even if I live closer to one... You spend half the day queuing up lol. I do need a good theme park day though, haven't been to one in about 2 or so years now! - Well a proper one, went to Fantasy Island in Skegness in November just gone



    There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

    I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    621
    Tokens
    2,564
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    Ah, that's decent then, at least you're not left out of pocket!
    I can't see myself going to a theme park at least once every 2 months, even if I live closer to one... You spend half the day queuing up lol. I do need a good theme park day though, haven't been to one in about 2 or so years now! - Well a proper one, went to Fantasy Island in Skegness in November just gone
    That's why I signed up to Merlin so if I only get half a day of riding the coasters, I can come back next day and spend the weekend etc. I have a tent so if we're not on lock down in summer, can camp nearby or something!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    108
    Tokens
    744

    Default

    Was planning on going to Bulgaria & Canada this year so will probably rebook as soon as things are back to normal but the main thing I miss is going to the pub!!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,203
    Tokens
    26,920
    Habbo
    Stealth

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I am hopefully going to FIRST go see my best friend and catch up then take our anniversary trip.. was really looking forward to that

    We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

  8. #28
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Liverpool, the United Kingdom
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    28,257
    Tokens
    4,801
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    past week really been feeling like going travelling solo around India/Pakistan/Bangladesh for weeks/months

    so maybe something to save up for when this is all over



  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,144
    Tokens
    20,138
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    past week really been feeling like going travelling solo around India/Pakistan/Bangladesh for weeks/months

    so maybe something to save up for when this is all over
    I'll come with u, Indian street food looks amazing


    pigged 25/08/2019



  10. #30
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Liverpool, the United Kingdom
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    28,257
    Tokens
    4,801
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    I'll come with u, Indian street food looks amazing
    it is, food is 50% the reason to go over there

    gonna be easy to save up for it too isnt it these next few months



Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •