HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Default Weirdest thing you've ever done in an interview

What's up guys it's story time with empired

Just had a Zoom interview where I was being interviewed by FOUR PEOPLE at once which was actually v intimidating, esp as it's not a fancy job or anything. They were all lovely but even so I was like !!!! woah

anyway, they're part of a charity that one of my housemates is involved with and turns out she'd told them yesterday to ask me about "toothbrush wars" bc it'll upset me. SO today in my zoom interview with 4 ppl looking at me I had to explain that my housemate and I brush our teeth at the same time (called team toothbrushing it's rly fun) and then whenever I wanna spit toothpaste out she DIVES across the room and puts her hand over the sink to try and get me to spit my toothpaste on her hand, and then pretends like it's all my fault???

and I just had a weird out of body experience for a moment where I was like wow why am I telling these interviewers about me spitting on my friends hand what a crazy world

just as a disclaimer they did ask and knew it was going to be a funny/weird story bc they know that my housemate is a weirdo already

and then just in the interest of making it a thread, has any1 else ever said or done anything weird/awkward in an interview?
    Laugh YellowBelli Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

dunno if i've said or done anything weird/awkward but did have an interview where i was interviewed by a "service user" to see how i got along with them. i got the job and a few weeks later one of my colleagues told me that the service user had told her one of my shirt buttons was undone the whole time and she could see my bra!! lol!!!!!!!! i also had to get the bus there and back so i was surely showing my tiddies off to a bunch of people and not realising!!

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Empired Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

i'm normal so never done anything weird tbf

but wtf why am I friends with you @Empired; one pal sticks his dick in pizza the other tries to get you to spit on her.....

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    but wtf why am I friends with you @Empired; one pal sticks his dick in pizza the other tries to get you to spit on her.....
    no, my pal walked in on another chef sticking his dick in pizza dough

but yes all of my friends are weird is that not ok???

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post

no!!

i'm too normal to be your friend ;l
    Like Empired Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post

Like Empired Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There were many candidates in a waiting room and they were being called one by one - I was the last candidate to be interviewed, so basically, I was just being nervous and walking around the waiting room until it was my turn.

I eventually got called in for the interview. Interview was a car crash and I just wanted the ground to swallow me up... After the interview finished I got walked out of the interview room, and one of the people on the panel told me "By the way, the collar on your suit has been up the entire time..."

Obviously whilst I was by myself in the waiting room I had adjusted my suit/tie but had forgotten to put my collar down...

I died even more. Got the job though.
    Like Empired Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

The lady who interviewed me to get on to my uni course asked me if I was a hard worker, and I straight up said no.
    Former Competitions Manager
    Like Cerys Liked
    Laugh YellowBelli Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    There were many candidates in a waiting room and they were being called one by one - I was the last candidate to be interviewed, so basically, I was just being nervous and walking around the waiting room until it was my turn.

I eventually got called in for the interview. Interview was a car crash and I just wanted the ground to swallow me up... After the interview finished I got walked out of the interview room, and one of the people on the panel told me "By the way, the collar on your suit has been up the entire time..."

Obviously whilst I was by myself in the waiting room I had adjusted my suit/tie but had forgotten to put my collar down...

I died even more. Got the job though.
    that would kill me

Quote Originally Posted by Yupt View Post
    The lady who interviewed me to get on to my uni course asked me if I was a hard worker, and I straight up said no.
    YEEK did you at least try to justify it somehow

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

@Empired oh yeah it was a complete deliberate move which I followed up with some proper boot licking lines about me valuing honesty etc. Went on to explain that my school record (which isn't pretty) shows that I don't work hard but that was because they didn't offer the subjects that I enjoyed unlike what this course was in, and that she would be better off looking at my extra circular activities instead.

Got in, graduated a couple years back.
    Former Competitions Manager

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast