HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Welcome!!!

Hit me up if you fancy returning to DJ'ing
    I'll never forget that my most listened to radio show was on Habbox. We got an official Habbo hotel announcement to tune into Habbox. Way over 500 listeners. I felt like the king for a day lol

Honestly, I would LOVE to give it a go, I downloaded Sam Broadcaster last night to see if much has changed (it hasn't really)… my main problem is I literally have zero music. I'm definitely thinking about it... I'll have to figure out a few things. I'll send you a PM for some advice.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Ahahaha that signature edit, brilliant. We definitely don't hit 500 listeners these days but would be great to have you back on the team if you fancy it! Shannon's fab she'll sort you right out
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Welcome back to habboxpia — like the guy above kind of say, the habbo community nowadays, when it comes to engagement and numbers, is more about the google analytics' nightmare, which should wave one as how much we're after all dedicated in what we believe more than anything else. Whatever you're playing the spectator role or you're removing the rust getting a habboxjob as in the old times, remember not to avoid the **** filter and make yourself at home!
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 15-11-2020 at 03:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12