HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Trade Locked -- Augh

Habbo's system auto-trade blocked me because I spent money through their official sight (I know, how dare I), and they lifted my lock. The funny thing is... They didn't actually lift it. I'm still trade locked, despite doing nothing on my part to warrant a second lock. I don't know if it's actually a second lock. Has anyone ever experienced this, where they said they lifted your trade lock but actually didn't? This is so annoying.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

The only reason I know of that lands a Habbo with a trade lock is if you've been gambling - i.e accepting bets for another Habbo to play a game of chance to win.
    Could always try submitting a ticket through their support section if you believe it to be a mistake: https://help.habbo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    The only reason I know of that lands a Habbo with a trade lock is if you've been gambling - i.e accepting bets for another Habbo to play a game of chance to win.
    Could always try submitting a ticket through their support section if you believe it to be a mistake: https://help.habbo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Thanks for responding.

Yes, I did this. I submitted a ticket, and got the lock lifted. Except they didn't actually lift the lock, it's still there. I'm just wondering WHY this is happening because they take half a day to answer, if they even answer at all.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I'm assume they replied to your ticket informing you that your trade lock has been lifted?
    Perhaps reply to that message once more stating that this is not the case.

They do take ages to reply sadly, but it'll be the only way to get your account lifted from it's restrictions, either that or wait an unknown amount of time for the lock to be lifted automatically.

Tokens

Yeah, this is the amount of time they have me locked for. A short 100 years. This is ridiculous because they told me they unlocked me and then I remained locked. Mind you, I got trade locked because I BOUGHT credits from them. FROM Habbo. FROM their official site. Yet they still blocked me, and have the audacity to tell me they unblocked me when they didn't.

I contacted them again and even spawned a new ticket. As someone who's a paying customer, this is terrible service on their part, and there is NO excuse.

If this has happened to anyone else like this, please let me know if you took any additional steps to remedy this.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophina View Post

Yeah, this is the amount of time they have me locked for. A short 100 years. This is ridiculous because they told me they unlocked me and then I remained locked. Mind you, I got trade locked because I BOUGHT credits from them. FROM Habbo. FROM their official site. Yet they still blocked me, and have the audacity to tell me they unblocked me when they didn't.

I contacted them again and even spawned a new ticket. As someone who's a paying customer, this is terrible service on their part, and there is NO excuse.

If this has happened to anyone else like this, please let me know if you took any additional steps to remedy this.
    Seems daft? I got trade locked once because I forgot my answers. They responded with an Auto-email asking for a load of account info (probs to prove it was me) and once I replied with the answers to the question they unlocked it for me - Send a follow up response and try and chase it, I do believe it depends who you end up getting makes a difference.

Good luck

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    Seems daft? I got trade locked once because I forgot my answers. They responded with an Auto-email asking for a load of account info (probs to prove it was me) and once I replied with the answers to the question they unlocked it for me - Send a follow up response and try and chase it, I do believe it depends who you end up getting makes a difference.

Good luck
    Thanks. I sent them everything they asked for. They asked me for bank statements to prove that I actually own my bank account and made the purchases. I provided everything and then some, and they tell me they unlocked my account for trading. Lo' and behold, that's a massive lie; I'm still locked for 100 years. At this point I'm just venting, and I've already contacted them, but it took them 2 days to resolve this issue and it may take them even longer now that it's Friday and it's already almost end of business day for them.

It's 100% daft and ridiculous and they NEED a better support team. If I could contact a Habbo Moderator I would, but I need to add them as a friend and I doubt they'd accept my friend request and help me out.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophina View Post
    Thanks. I sent them everything they asked for. They asked me for bank statements to prove that I actually own my bank account and made the purchases. I provided everything and then some, and they tell me they unlocked my account for trading. Lo' and behold, that's a massive lie; I'm still locked for 100 years. At this point I'm just venting, and I've already contacted them, but it took them 2 days to resolve this issue and it may take them even longer now that it's Friday and it's already almost end of business day for them.

It's 100% daft and ridiculous and they NEED a better support team. If I could contact a Habbo Moderator I would, but I need to add them as a friend and I doubt they'd accept my friend request and help me out.
    Doubt moderators would be able to help anyway. They'd just tell you to create a ticket in support.
    Hopefully you can get this resolved, I would assume it was done automatically as whatever criteria for auto trade locking an account they have, must have been met somehow.

Either that or I'll see you when I'm 127 years old, and I'll trade you one of my Thrones as a celebration of your account being restored!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

*REMOVED*

moderator alert Please try to stay on topic and not post pointlessly, please!

~Emily
    Last edited by sexpot; 26-04-2020 at 02:22 PM.