HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default How are you adjusting to working from home?

to everyone who has started working from home, how have you adjusted to it? are u starting to like it? and you used to it now? do you miss being at work ?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Alright, it was difficult at first but starting to get used to it now. Still trying to keep in a routine of getting dressed etc!

The thing that's difficult is making a boundary between work and home life. I'm finding I'm working long hours a lotttt easier than normal

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

I've had a month off of not working with full pay, they didn't give me access to anything so couldn't do any work. I was given access yesterday and today was my first day of working from home full time and I must say it does feel really weird. Waking up at 8:45am, having a shower to wake me up ready for 9am without leaving the house feels like a strange concept. But I must say it has saved on money, I'm not spending on petrol and I don't buy meal deals as we have food in the house so it's definitely good!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I do enjoy working from home. I love the quietness if I have a big project to work on, as opposed to being in the office where there's constant disruptions and people coming in & out of the office.

I haven't had too much to do though, unfortunately, so a lot of my day is me trying to find things to help fill in the gaps. I was also being trained in before isolation started, so I wasn't able to be fully trained, which is unfortunate because I probably would have more to do if that were the case.

I do miss being in the office, though. I enjoy working with my coworkers, and I feel like if I were in the office, I would feel some sense of normality again.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I absolutely hate it. Going to work was kind of my escape.

We're also on reduced hours and salaries (80%) while covering the workload of half of the company who have been furloughed, also getting 80% of their salary for doing nothing. I'm one of a fair amount who definitely aren't working our normal hours, let alone the reduced hours. I've been working until 11pm some evenings and I'm struggling to actually split my home and work life now that the environments are the same.

bella ciao