HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default Best travel pictures

I’m sure you’ve all seen the trend on Instagram atm where people are tagging eachother to post their ‘best travels’

where has been your favourite place to travel to and do you have a pic that captures how amazing it was? doesn’t have to be you in the pic or anything just a pic of the place

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Honestly loved going to my mums house in Belize... Not my fav travel destination, as even though I get accomodation for free, it still costs a fair whack to get there.
    I'd say the Maldives was my best travel destination, but sadly I don't have any digital photos of that holiday.

So instead here is a picture I took from my mums private beach at her house in Belize

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThreeTwoSix

Latest Awards:

I don't get to travel much at all but when I do I 80% of the time travel to the Lake District!

Whilst I was out walking there was a small field with a couple of horses in it. The wall was pretty high and I had to jump (I looked pretty silly) to get this shot. I know it's not the best in the world but it took a little effort to get myself high enough to take it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I only really take pictures on my phone but I've always liked this one in Norway

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    I only really take pictures on my phone but I've always liked this one in Norway

This has made me want to visit Norway even more!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    This has made me want to visit Norway even more!
    Norway is absolutely fantastic. Can't recommend it enough.

Tokens

I've seen the trend, and I think it's really cool! I love seeing all the different places people have been to and the other things they've done.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by LqqsgsVgin View Post
    I've seen the trend, and I think it's really cool! I love seeing all the different places people have been to and the other things they've done.

My favorite place to travel to is the beach. I love the sound of the waves and the smell of the salt water. I also love the feeling of sand between my toes. I don't have a picture that captures how amazing it was, but I have a picture of me at the beach that I love. At Christmas, I plan to be in Frankfurt and have already found some interesting places to visit after researching some routes from https://www.freetour.com/frankfurt. I will post a lot of pictures from there!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

One of the best holidays I went on was Rwanda/Uganda. We went Grade 5 rafting on the River Nile, just at the mouth of Lake Victoria.

That's me at the front nearest the photographer.

A post shared by on

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 04-12-2022 at 11:11 PM.

I absolutely love discovering new places and capturing amazing travel moments. Last summer, I embarked on an epic adventure across Germany, and let me tell you, it was incredible! The locals I met along the way were so friendly and gave me some awesome recommendations. One gem they shared was this website at [link removed] which turned out to be a lifesaver for booking train tickets.Now, choosing a favorite place is tough, but if I had to pick one, it would be the mesmerizing Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria. It's like stepping into a fairytale with its stunning architecture and breathtaking surroundings. I've attached a pic that I took during my visit to give you a glimpse of its enchanting beauty.
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 20-06-2023 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Another wildly specific bot