HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gambling

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default Gambling

do you ever gamble? are you into betting? what do you gamble on? how much do you usually spend gambling

my dad used to be soo bad with gambling like so so bad and he wasn’t even lucky with it
    most the time he’d never ever win a bet but he had nothing better to do so would put more on
    thankfully I did not inherit that from him lol my sister is a bit of a gambler and loves her pub machine things (can’t remember for the life of me what they’re called )

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

nah I do the lotto twice a week that's it

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

So rarely I'd say never, literally played the lottery 4 times in the 10 years since I've been eligible! I know it's not a REAL THING but I have such terrible luck that I swear it would not be worth me doing it cos I'd always lose

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    So rarely I'd say never, literally played the lottery 4 times in the 10 years since I've been eligible! I know it's not a REAL THING but I have such terrible luck that I swear it would not be worth me doing it cos I'd always lose
    gotta be in it to win it

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

Love it although only on football where I know a little bit about the teams. It's more for pleasure, I like going to the pub with a few friends and if there's a game on which isn't Aston Villa, a cheeky fiver on a team I'm sure have a better chance of winning makes it a lot more fun.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

ye i bet a bit and if we ignore the lottery im way in the positive, both smart splitting of £ and just luck sometimes
    did one of those £1 free bets i think on the world cup, got a fiver out of it or something. bet it on wimbledon split across the big 4 but accidentally did djokovic twice so ended up getting £60 instead of £30 which was nice

do the lottery a few times a month but i dont do any other pure luck based kind of gambling as its just ****, but at least i feel alright losing to the lottery since most go to "good causes"

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I've played the lotto a few times as well, but never religiously, just when I feel like it, probably like less than 20 times in my lifetime have I ever entered..
    Never played slots or anything else though.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

when I'm sad I will bet or play online games for money!! I only ever really win my money back nothing morethen I started drinking wine instead when I felt bad bc it was cheaperbut that doesn't help either so now I buy candles like every week that is a good addiction!

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Kyle Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

bet on horse racing now and then

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes occasionally and only what I can afford to lose, I work in the industry so I know the perils! - sports only, though I did used to play in local poker tournaments. Any luck-based "the dealer always wins" games - slots, roulette, bj etc - are a NO GO. Mainly bigger events across basketball, football (soccer) and racing, but I am a big tennis fan so this is my weakness and I will bet on any itf/wta matches with a good price and players I know which has served me well with a healthy profit over the last 3 years. 50/50 entertainment / profit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast