HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Your top 5 beauty products

What are your top five beauty products?

I'm not very adventurous when it comes to buying new beauty products, perhaps we can inspire eachother

Mine are:

Benefit badgal mascara - love this stuff, I'm not a fan of false eye lashes so this is the next best thing imo.

Body shop drops of youth liquid peel - prefer this over any exfoliating product. Sooo smoooooth after.

Tangle teezer - who doesn't have one?

No7 naturally sunkissed face tan - again, not big on face tan (am I even from Essex really?) but this is such a gentle build up, and my pale tired skin looks fab with some of this. I can dare to go out with no make up when I have used this a few days straight.

Dry shampoo.. absolutely any brand lol. Magic product

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Honestly...

I don't wear anything like makeup related normally, so I think it'd probably have to be mostly things that aren't make-up.

1. One would be mascara because although I haven't worn it in a while, it is definitely my go to if I do want to look not dead

2. I would also have to go with any type of perfume. I typically go with anything from Bath & Body Works, or Victoria's Secret. My favorite is called Love Spell from Victoria's Secret

3. In the winter months, I also go with any type of lotion to help with my dry hands hahaha. I use a Lavender and Vanilla lotion. I'm not picky with the brand, since most brands have some kind of Lavender and Vanilla lotion.

4. Not sure if this really counts (?) but I have this like foot wash spa thing, and I use that all the time, so it counts as beauty kinda so I'll count it.

5. Finally, I am obsessed with body washes from Bath and Body. Everytime I go on vacation, I buy some so I have a huge stock of body washes

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I buy cheap makeup and I am PROUD OF THAT!! During lockdown I have literally only been wearing the following:

• A little bit of Maybelline Fit Me foundation under my eyes (£6.99 I think)
    • Collection Lash Surge Mascara (£2.99 and BEST EVER MASCARA!)
    • Barry M It's a Brow Thing (£4.99)
    • Vaseline with red tint - almost gone now, sad times

HOWEVER outside of lockdown my favourite general things are

• Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Allure Eyeshadow Palette (such gorg colours and the glitters are amazing)
    • Lush Bath Bombs (I like butterballs and the citrusy bubble bars)
    • Revolution brow powder (I like my brows ok)
    • Bit weird but there's these razors which are like INSIDE a bar of soap and it makes shaving 40000x easier I highly recommend those
    • CONDITIONER I would literally not surivive without it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Hey @lawrawrrr; @YellowBelli; would you recommend your mascaras to other ppl? I haven't worn mascara in a while cause I couldn't be arsed to buy a new one, finally bought Maybelline Lash Sensational recently because a friend recommended and I hate it..? I just feel like it clumps all my eyelashes together and I'm just not feeling it. I'll definitely be switching to something else when this one runs out.

My top products are:
    5. Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation - I wear shade 51 which I think is light vanilla? And also own a shade 52 and mix them when it's sunny and I'm slightlyyyy more tanned
    4. My shampoo which is a solid bar shampoo from Lush called 'Honey I washed my hair' - leaves my hair feeling so shiny and nice!
    3. Daily moisturiser from The Body Shop (Aloe Soothing Day Cream) cause it smells so delicate and light, like aloe (obviously) and cucumber
    2. My solid stick of natural citrus-scented deodorant from Happy Holistics leaves me smelling fruity ALL DAY

And my favourite at no. 1. Maybelline 'Hyper Precise' liquid liner - they cost like £2 each and I find them SO EASY to use, plus they stay on all day but come off really easily with eye makeup remover

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Hey @lawrawrrr; @YellowBelli; would you recommend your mascaras to other ppl? I haven't worn mascara in a while cause I couldn't be arsed to buy a new one, finally bought Maybelline Lash Sensational recently because a friend recommended and I hate it..? I just feel like it clumps all my eyelashes together and I'm just not feeling it. I'll definitely be switching to something else when this one runs out.

My top products are:
    5. Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation - I wear shade 51 which I think is light vanilla? And also own a shade 52 and mix them when it's sunny and I'm slightlyyyy more tanned
    4. My shampoo which is a solid bar shampoo from Lush called 'Honey I washed my hair' - leaves my hair feeling so shiny and nice!
    3. Daily moisturiser from The Body Shop (Aloe Soothing Day Cream) cause it smells so delicate and light, like aloe (obviously) and cucumber
    2. My solid stick of natural citrus-scented deodorant from Happy Holistics leaves me smelling fruity ALL DAY

And my favourite at no. 1. Maybelline 'Hyper Precise' liquid liner - they cost like £2 each and I find them SO EASY to use, plus they stay on all day but come off really easily with eye makeup remover
    I am 100% trying that liquid liner when lockdown is over, been looking for a good one as my old holy grail changed formula now jt just dries our!!

I really liked Lash Sensational tbh but deffo have to clear the wand a bit as it is clumpy at times. The Lash Surge one I use now is DEFINITELY less clumpy, it’s really buildable but quite ‘thin’ formula if you get me? Also, if you don’t like it you’ve only wasted £3!! Winning.

Like Empired Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Eldora m111 lashes or essence magnetic drama lashes. As long as I have eyelashes I'm happy.
    bperfect medium coconut tan
    mac strobe cream
    batiste dark brown dry shampoo
    mourning the loss of my fave shampoo samy fat hair. Its impossible to find anymore like hundreds on ebay if a bottle does appear.
    skin care I live for the emma hardie moringa balm and brilliance facial oil.
    enrapture heated rollers. full set of curls in less than 5 mins.
    thierry mugler alien perfume