Festival competitions!
Be on the look out for Habboxbury themed competitions and birthday fun across the site!
Habboxbury has landed!
It's our 17th birthday! Check out all the treats we've got for you and win HUNDREDS of credits!
Party on, Garth!
Our birthday badge event is coming... In the meantime, get to the stage and party with us!

RichBoiSam is offline HabboxLive DJ (RichBoi) / Senior Events Organiser
    Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam
    View Awards

Default Uni assignments during lockdown

So I'm currently studying Open University part time and I'll be honest, I've not been anywhere near as motivated since the start of the lockdown than before it started.

Does anyone else feel the same?

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

ulas621 is offline Help Desk Staff
    Guest Events Organiser
    Competitions Staff
    HabboxLive DJ (Diva)

Tokens
    View Awards

Completely the same here
    We lost and we found our Verona ~
    IT'S MICKAAAAAAA

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired
    View Awards

I'm also studying with the open uni and (sorry) have been ultra motivated and am currently six weeks ahead of schedule! It's partly cause I'm moving in under 3 weeks and I want to give myself plenty of time to get settled and start in my new job without having to worry about uni, so I've been really strict with myself on purpose. But also I've been furloughed from my current job and the days are soooo boring, honestly uni assignments are just something to DO.

What are you studying @RichBoiSam; ?

RichBoiSam is offline HabboxLive DJ (RichBoi) / Senior Events Organiser
    Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    I'm also studying with the open uni and (sorry) have been ultra motivated and am currently six weeks ahead of schedule! It's partly cause I'm moving in under 3 weeks and I want to give myself plenty of time to get settled and start in my new job without having to worry about uni, so I've been really strict with myself on purpose. But also I've been furloughed from my current job and the days are soooo boring, honestly uni assignments are just something to DO.

What are you studying @RichBoiSam; ?
    I'm studying Business Management, I'm in my first 60 credit module. Unfortunately I've found that I can literally leave it to the day before and still get 70+ marks so now I've just been really lazy! What are you studying?

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by RichBoiSam View Post
    I'm studying Business Management, I'm in my first 60 credit module. Unfortunately I've found that I can literally leave it to the day before and still get 70+ marks so now I've just been really lazy! What are you studying?
    computing & IT haha, yeah I reckon I could leave it til the day before but there's no point when I've got all this free time on my hands

Tokens
    View Awards

Glad I went to Uni before all this started!