HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

Default Uni assignments during lockdown

So I'm currently studying Open University part time and I'll be honest, I've not been anywhere near as motivated since the start of the lockdown than before it started.

Does anyone else feel the same?
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Completely the same here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I'm also studying with the open uni and (sorry) have been ultra motivated and am currently six weeks ahead of schedule! It's partly cause I'm moving in under 3 weeks and I want to give myself plenty of time to get settled and start in my new job without having to worry about uni, so I've been really strict with myself on purpose. But also I've been furloughed from my current job and the days are soooo boring, honestly uni assignments are just something to DO.

What are you studying @RichBoiSam; ?

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    I'm also studying with the open uni and (sorry) have been ultra motivated and am currently six weeks ahead of schedule! It's partly cause I'm moving in under 3 weeks and I want to give myself plenty of time to get settled and start in my new job without having to worry about uni, so I've been really strict with myself on purpose. But also I've been furloughed from my current job and the days are soooo boring, honestly uni assignments are just something to DO.

What are you studying @RichBoiSam; ?
    I'm studying Business Management, I'm in my first 60 credit module. Unfortunately I've found that I can literally leave it to the day before and still get 70+ marks so now I've just been really lazy! What are you studying?
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RichBoiSam View Post
    I'm studying Business Management, I'm in my first 60 credit module. Unfortunately I've found that I can literally leave it to the day before and still get 70+ marks so now I've just been really lazy! What are you studying?
    computing & IT haha, yeah I reckon I could leave it til the day before but there's no point when I've got all this free time on my hands

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Glad I went to Uni before all this started!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThreeTwoSix

Latest Awards:

Luckily I had most of my deadlines before my university decided to close, but for the last few I did put it back for a few weeks before kicking myself into doing it

Default -

Not a problem Im here now. Plus Ive had time to trawl through the board to make sure Im not about to ask a FAQ.Does anyone else here have the same machine?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Assignments in general are lame, word counts are boring! But i feel your pain! Just look for some light at the end of the tunnel!