HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

Latest Awards:

Exclamation Black Base - do you have any?

I'm putting a collection together based on the furniture ranges originally available from the Duckets currency feature.

I've already completed one of these for the Pixel currency range, you can visit that one here.

I'm in the middle of putting together the same sort of room for the Base range, I even managed to pick up the five coloured sofas when they first recently appeared in the catalogue for a short time (now gone), so it's going well.

However, the Black Base (exclusive to HC) range is no longer available in the catalogue, meaning I'm unable to complete that collection myself as I only happened to have the black wall clock.

As Base tends to be the kind of item that's left gathering dust in 'untradeables' or 'storage' rooms, I'm hoping the forum can help me finish this collection!

Do you have any individual pieces or a set of pieces from the black Base range lying around that you would be willing to drop and leave in my Duckets Collection room to help me complete the collection? If so, please reply here, add me in-game and request join the group.

(I also need a few last bits of the normal range Base items, if you have those too I'd appreciate it)
    See screenshots of Habbo UK, 2007 onwards: Habbo Archive
    Got your own screenshots from pre-merge Habbo UK? Contact me

All furniture released, ever, in one place: Museum of Habbo
    Have a piece of furniture the Museum needs? Contact me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You might be in luck James .
    Like HOSKO02 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

Latest Awards:

Thanks Sam, that's almost all of it already!
    Last edited by HOSKO02; 12-05-2020 at 01:42 PM.
    See screenshots of Habbo UK, 2007 onwards: Habbo Archive
    Got your own screenshots from pre-merge Habbo UK? Contact me

All furniture released, ever, in one place: Museum of Habbo
    Have a piece of furniture the Museum needs? Contact me