HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    I noticed I didn't get the automated "we can't deal with bans over 6 months old" so I believe logging in definitely triggered the ban
    That is def weird, it seems to suggest they're not just banning accounts that haven't logged in since X date (which would be the easy way of doing it) but waiting until someone DOES try to get on it... Laura's explanation with GDPR makes sense but then why not just delete/ban things automatically after a certain time and why give "bad behaviour" as a reason, confusing
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    That is def weird, it seems to suggest they're not just banning accounts that haven't logged in since X date (which would be the easy way of doing it) but waiting until someone DOES try to get on it... Laura's explanation with GDPR makes sense but then why not just delete/ban things automatically after a certain time and why give "bad behaviour" as a reason, confusing
    Yeah it is weird. I found it weirder that I logged into some IDs via web browser and some via the app and the app ones weren't banned (apart from 1 but I'm unsure if I logged onto it via web browser at first). Also some accounts that didn't get banned are older than the ones that did get banned.

They've done the same to other accounts I had on other hotels as well.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I imagine banning old inactive accounts also stops people buying/selling them. I guess with the uprising of Habbo players they may have had an increase in this kind of naughty activity

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Potentially! I only found them as I looked through an old laptop's harddrive. I've looked at the harddrive before but never found those accounts, wish I'd have found them earlier haha. Found all my old Habbox graphics, my chibis, enlargements and some old screenshots of the Habbox site itself so at least it wasn't pointless. I'll just keep trying to gain access via the help tool unless they delete them then that's fine.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Been clear for a while that Sulake are on a Kamikaze mission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12