HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default Anyone in education right now? School/College/University?

Have you received any updates as to when you're expected to go back? How do you think this will impact your final grades or future years?

Are you receiving extra time for current deadlines?

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

I'm only in my firs year at uni so it's not going to be effecting my grades much only we won't have our full first year marks to use when applying for a placement for the 3rd year. They just cancelled all our exams and any course work that were due after the 3rd of April wasn't going to be marked and did't need to be submitted. No idea when we will be back tho or anything at all really they kinda haven't told us anything. Hopefully we can go back to face to face teaching for the start of the 2nd year. Zoom lectures are ok but my course has a lot of lab work and i dont think that is something safe to do at home.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I'm an open uni student distance learning so literally no difference whatsoever lol. Business as usual for me

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThreeTwoSix

Latest Awards:

My university has pledged to return students as normal in September with a hybrid model of 50/50 online teaching and in-person 'bubble' lectures with a maximum of 10 students

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

My Fall Semester will only have a in-person lab for organic chemistry and certain technical programs, but the majority will be online. My plan of applying for a job this semester is ruined since the employment market is terrible right now for the job field I was applying for.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

For circumstantial, cheapskate and survival motivations I am some self-taught Grasshopper.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KatieJP

I am a student children's nurse just going into my second year! My placements were cancelled and we have to make up all the hours in the next two years

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am just going into my second year in college. Looking forward to going back. It will feel so strange.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken

Latest Awards:

I finished education in 2018, but will be attending the College of Policing from November, to start my career as a Police Officer!

Shannon - Courtney - Ryan - Aroonie - Tom - Britt