HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default Are you glad you went you university?

Are you glad you went? Are you happy with what you studied or do you wish you did something different? Has it helped you in your future?

If you're in school/college at the moment, do you plan on going to University?

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

My original uni course (aviation ops & management) no I regret that 1000%. It was a flop from the start with the tutors not giving a crap about anything! Then I didn't help cos I stopped caring and going too. I ended up dropping out and only achieving a CertHE which is utterly pointless x

I'm glad tho cos it's given me the chance to work and get life experience, so I actually know what I want to do with my life now! I'm off back to uni in Sept to study Operating Department Practice which I'm super excited for. Determined to do it properly this time and not miss a single lecture...we can dream eh

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

first time i went to uni i just hated it. i got encouraged to not go on and study biomed because apperently it's too hard so i ended up on an engineering course. Turns out am not that good at maths or physics so that didnt go well.

Now im going onto my 2nd year of a biomed degree kinda by default because my exams all got cancelled and were all just getting put onto the 2nd year. But ive loved uni this time round, ive really enjoyed everything we have learnt and how much lab work we get to do. don't regret going back to uni and i need this degree so i can work in a lab.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I graduated from university (which is known as college for me), in December 2019. I am glad I went, not only for the education that I received, but I met so many amazing people there as well.

I'm also glad that I went because in my area, it's really hard to get a decent paying job without a college education. The college I also went to, my dad had worked there while I was going there, so I received 50% off of my tuition, which made it very affordable.

I majored in Accounting, and looking back now I really wished that I changed my major. I started not enjoying it about 3 years in, but by that point I didn't want to change my major because I didn't want to be stuck at college any longer. I would've changed my major to probably either Management or Finance if I were to choose.

I work in Financial Aid now, though, so it ended up working out because my job requires minimal accounting and focuses more on financial side.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Very glad. I did Computer Science which had/has good job prospects. Needless to say if I didn't graduate, I wouldn't have the job I do now. I feel that experience is starting to trump qualifications now but they're still important.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

overall yes
    whether i actually needed it to do what i do is a different question, but hopefully i move into a role which actually uses my degree a bit more (unlikely)

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I needed it for my current job and will likely need for my future career (if I continue with it) so no choice really.

University was worth it for the group of friends I made alone and everything that has resulted from that (travel).

All that said, I loved school and sixth form but never liked university as an institution.