HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default Skincare routine !!!

this is such a hot topic in my friend group chat - what is your skincare routine
    do u have any must have products ?? anything u can’t live without ???
    or anything u think other people shouldn’t live with out??

and generally what is the like “purpose” of your skincare other than to cleanse your face? like minimise spots? redness? dry skin? anything

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

My skincare routine is eating no sugar so I don't get any breakouts xoxoxoxoxo

But also shaving balm and moisturiser because no-one likes a flaky face, the branded ones like Bulldog ARE better but I tend to get what's on offer
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I have lots so ill just name by brands. Tropic clear skin mask and timanu balm.
    Emma Hardie moringa balm cleanser (Fave), rosehip exfoliating seeds and brilliance facial oil. I also use their cleansing clothes.
    Drunk Elephant b-hydra intensive hydration serum, TLC Glycolic Serum, Whipped cream moisturiser and their eye serum
    Glossier Green Galaxy mask, moon mask, futuredew oil serum hybrid, solution exfoliating skin perfecter, glossier super pure which is niacinamide and zinc serum.
    The ordinary hylauronic acid and then some benzoyl peroxide for any spots.

I really rec getting the emma hardie starter kits though if you are new to skincare.
    If you have any major skin concerns like acne the environ range looks unreal.
    Last edited by Red; 19-05-2020 at 11:36 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, any type of oil basically radiates my skin and makes it like a baby's one.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :soma

Latest Awards:

i just cleanse with mineral oil and use cerave lotion for dry skin every day. i use a soft hand towel to wipe away the mineral oil after a good rinse with hot water as a gentle physical exfoliant. i use lotion 2-3 times a day. once a week i do this anew clinical chemical exfoliant thing. i like that because i have really dry skin and it helps get rid of the gahbage on my face. sometimes i do a bentonite clay+acv mask.

i also avoid the sun and wear sunscreen. really the most important part of any skincare. wear sunscreen please for the love of god. clouds don't save you.
    :Soma on habbo
    adult goff