HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default RuPauls Drag Race

currently going through and rewatching from season 1 with my boyfriend and couldn’t find a thread !!! Maybe there’s an old one and I just can’t see

1. If you’re up to date on latest season, who do you think will win?! what do you think about it being a virtual finale ?!
    2. What’s your favourite season?
    3. Who is your favourite queen?

I rewatched from about season 4 before as wasn’t keen on first few seasons but now I’ve watched all of them I’ve actually enjoyed
    Bloody outraged at season 1 that jade made it to the final 3 lol was fumingggg

any thoughts ?! fave challenges? worst challenges ?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think crystal methyd should win but I think Gigi goode will win. Like they need another white blonde queen huh

my fave is bendelacreme and i hope they can match her for another all stars season so she doesnt get bored and quit

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Gigi has been set up to win all through, she was my fav for the first few eps up until the advert challenge and seems to mostly be coasting on outfits other people made for her since then - anything that has to be in the moment and improvised she falls apart. Jaida at this point SHOULD win but giving Gigi a win for the final challenge (which doesn't usually happen) puts her ahead and has basically made it obvious. Crystal is a babe but sadly not a winner

Fav season... either 4 or 6. Favourite queen is prob Raven
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

I was proper rooting for Gigi at the beginning and was my fave just because she was so good
    then she got very basic and not so much of a fan anymore
    gutted for Jaida that she didn’t win that last runway challenge lol thought she was really good
    I think Jaida is best out of all of them but she lacks in personality so not I don’t really care about her
    Looooovoe crystal and wish she’d win but as u guys said Gigi has been set to win

fave season was season 8 for me, Bob is forever my fave x

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I really liked gigi at first but I kinda just got frustrated that she was skating along kinda and STOLE jan's win from the madonna challenge. I have a sneaky feeling she'll win this year cos we had a massive shock last year with the weird queen with only 1 win last year (and a POC). It is nice to have a "beauty/look" queen actually have more talents but I just feel like everythings so REHEARSED all the time and she never really lets loose and shows personality which the judges literally HATE on the other contestants for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Worst thing STILL about this season is no Untucked in the UK... feel like we missed out on Jaida being great until like ep 7 because of it and who knows what amazing Heidi-isms we didn't get
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I think crystal methyd should win but I think Gigi goode will win. Like they need another white blonde queen huh

my fave is bendelacreme and i hope they can match her for another all stars season so she doesnt get bored and quit

CRYSTAL TO WIN!!!!!! or jaida

but let’s be real gigi will win, this is the first time in a while i’ve really loved ALL the finalists, really is anyone’s game

ALSO what is everyone’s thoughts on all stars 5 n the new promo revealing the new format

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

When you say ALL the finalists, I hope you mean just the ones who are allowed to appear still!

AS5 is going to be as big a mess as all the other All Stars series, still entertaining but yeah the latest "twist" is just another way to rig it like the others
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    When you say ALL the finalists, I hope you mean just the ones who are allowed to appear still!

AS5 is going to be as big a mess as all the other All Stars series, still entertaining but yeah the latest "twist" is just another way to rig it like the others

well she’s disqualified so obvs not her, I didn’t like her anyway

nah I think all stars is rly good and enjoyable, rigged I agree but excited to see the queens come back to slay

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

i did not understand why HIDDENREDACTED was so appreciated by the judges? she literally just skated along quite averagely

but anyway

as5 "twist" is ridiculous imo??? it's just an excuse to bring back queens who have already been on AS before but wanna keep giving them air time for popularity. they're literally peers with the queens they're 'competing' against, ridiculous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast