HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Default Social media "Memories"

I love looking at my memories on both Facebook and Snapchat, but LORD O'MIGHTY are some of them embrassing.
    I also get memories coming up with pictures of previous ex's and I know I can hide them, but I just like looking at old photos, no matter who they were with...
    I stopped posting on Facebook about 3 years ago, so hopefully I've stopped the cycle of seeing new embarassing content lol

Do you lot ever come across something so cringe worthy you actually hate yourself a little bit?

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

genuinely can’t look at a single Facebook memory without cringing so hard
    instagram is okay except some of my captions are cringe

the worst thing for me is on snapchat lol on my 19th birthday I went out clubbing with loads of friends and got suuuuuper drunk and I filmed myself doing a speech to everyone
    like literally was sooo pissed and made all my friends sit on the floor as I refused to speak whilst standing up and then there was like 5 random people there and made them all sit on the floor too
    It was just such a messy night and I have no recollection what’soever and every year on my birthday I cringe sooooo bad

think I’ve got a fair amount of habboxers on my Snapchat so sorry if any of u had to witness my drunken state 2 years ago x

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Oh yes, it is definitely scary when I open my Facebook memories every day.

My Snapchat memories aren't bad because I haven't had snap for as long as Facebook, so the pictures are better and less cringey.

But, Facebook... oh boy. My really cringey time period was from like 2009-2013. I liked to post a lot of very depressing love quotes, so I guess that Jamie was big sad. LOL

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    the worst thing for me is on snapchat lol on my 19th birthday I went out clubbing with loads of friends and got suuuuuper drunk and I filmed myself doing a speech to everyone
    like literally was sooo pissed and made all my friends sit on the floor as I refused to speak whilst standing up and then there was like 5 random people there and made them all sit on the floor too
    Every single part of my being wants to see this video lmaoooo!

I actually love watching things like that on my snap, yeah it's cringy as fuch but often rather funny
    99% of my snapchat is me being drunk, as I don't really use snap for much else apart from nights out, but drunk me is a different me, so I don't cringe as hard because that's a different person yaknow?

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

What the heck @Gina; why havent I seen this vid!

I look at ny fb memories daily and delete them all, haven't posted anything other than pictures in about 4-5 years anyway so hopefully soon I'll come to the end of needing to delete the cringe x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Am I the only one who doesn't cringe at my memories? I don't post much on social media anyway and it's even more rare of it to actually be of me, so usually my memories are of other people doing dumb shit which is funny

OR occasionally I get a snapchat memory of me taking a selfie with the dog which is cute af