HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night sweats

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default Night sweats

hi peeps x

as u know the weather is super hot at the moment
    my boyfriend is like a genuine radiator and bit stuck on what to do lol every night we have 2 fans on blowing at us and it gets super breezy in my room, my boyfriend always feels super cold so has to sleep with duvet but I always wake up in the night because he’s been sweating a lot
    even in winter I’d be so freezing and he’d be boiling so we’d have to have all the windows open and I’d actually freeze to death
    I’ll then have to change the duvet to a blanket but hell wake up and say he’s too cold with a blanket and it’s just a bit of a nightmare lol have to change and wash the blankets like every night and don’t really know what to do !!! does any one else have issues with night sweats and any tips ??? I don’t know if it’s where he’s too hot and if that’s the case anything that’ll help him cool down or if it’s just his body temp is tucked and he needs to get over it and not sleep with the duvet (altho it still happens when he’s sleeping with.a blanket) lol

it’s soooannoying having to change bedsheets every day and I’m at a point where I don’t wanna sleep in the bed cos it makes me feel so grim sharing blankets that have someone else’s sweat on
    plz help x
    Laugh Cerys Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

@Cerys; don’t laugh bae support ya gal in a crisis x

tonight we are experimenting using sheet without duvet to see if it makes any difference ! just hopefully it won’t be too cold lol
    Laugh Cerys Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    @Cerys; don’t laugh bae support ya gal in a crisis x

tonight we are experimenting using sheet without duvet to see if it makes any difference ! just hopefully it won’t be too cold lol

i am so sorry so inconsiderate of me x

could you not make him sleep on the floor? or make a pillow barrier between you so you dont need to deal with the sweat? or put absorbable pads down like u use to toilet train pets, soak it up x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
    i am so sorry so inconsiderate of me x

could you not make him sleep on the floor? or make a pillow barrier between you so you dont need to deal with the sweat? or put absorbable pads down like u use to toilet train pets, soak it up x

honestly in winter I had him sleeping on towels but the floor sounds like a plan thanks hunny xx

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I also get really hot at night, window open fan on and I use a sheet without the duvet just so I'm covered for comfort rather than warmth - have my actual duvet nearby in case I need to drape it over me at any point but yeah it's not fun. Also weird that HE feels cold but is the one sweating, does he eat a lot of really shit food and beer because that could do it but otherwise yeah kick him out, get him a plastic cot or something that you can wipe dry in the morning ;|
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I also get really hot at night, window open fan on and I use a sheet without the duvet just so I'm covered for comfort rather than warmth - have my actual duvet nearby in case I need to drape it over me at any point but yeah it's not fun. Also weird that HE feels cold but is the one sweating, does he eat a lot of really shit food and beer because that could do it but otherwise yeah kick him out, get him a plastic cot or something that you can wipe dry in the morning ;|

yes is mad we have 2 fans and 3 big windows open, 3 little windows open so room is generally quite chilly
    we tried sleeping with sheet last night without duvet and seemed a lot better than usual !
    he used to eat lots of shit food and drink lots of beer but hasn’t really since lockdown lool maybe his body is having withdrawals from it
    very bizarre will keep him banned from the duvet and see how it works �� I googled it and it says to remove like mattress protectors as should help keep the bed cooler but I’m scared incase he sweats and there’s no waterproof mattress protector cos I ain’t got time to be doing deep cleans on the mattress every morning !!!

I feel bad for peeps who get really sweaty at night tho must not be pleasant
    altho if it works for you as well hopefully it’ll work for him !! Thank u
    Laugh Cerys Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

For this year, we're not at consistent temperatures yet where I'm starting to get miserable trying to sleep.

But, once it hits the middle of summer, it's an absolute nightmare trying to fall asleep when I'm so warm. Where I live, it's not hot enough year-round to actually buy an air conditioner, so once it gets hot, it's hot in the house the whole summer. We do use fans, but it can only do so much since it's pretty much just blowing around the hot air in my house.

When it does get hot, I basically just sleep with a fan on in my room, with little to no clothes on, and suffer and sweat and cry, hahahah.
    Like Gina Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

sounds like the menopause to me

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

oh dear

cant you just buy him a single duvet for his side and u could have a sheet for yours?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    oh dear

cant you just buy him a single duvet for his side and u could have a sheet for yours?
    Yeh I could but bottom sheets would still be horrible lool it wouldn’t solve anything annoyingly !

altho tonight was so annoying because we were fine with a sheet all night until 6am it was soooo cold and my duvet and blankets are in the wash currently so couldn’t grab a duvet loool so annoying
    @Empired; I said that too but he’s in denial x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast