HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    BamitzJasonKelk

Latest Awards:

Default Mrs Brown Boys Actress Fiona O Carroll Dies in Canada

Brendan O’Carroll, 64, who is best known for playing Agnes Brown in the BBC sitcom, Mrs Brown’s Boys, is said to be mourning over the loss of his sister, Fiona O'Carroll after she passed away in Canada last month. Brendan's sister Eilish, who plays Mrs Brown’s neighbour and best friend, Winnie McGoogan, has spoken about their agony after saying goodbye.

The Mrs’ Browns Boys star said she and Brendan flew over to Canada to say their final goodbyes to their sister in March. Eilish told the Irish Mirror how they were pleased Brendan was able to make his sister laugh for the last time. She said: “An awful lot had to be halted for me [recently]. Sadly my sister took very ill and passed away in Canada on March 3. "I had been out there with her for Christmas but we didn’t manage to get out until the day after she died.” Eilish continued: “He was there to see her and got her talking and laughing and singing and I knew she was hanging on for him.” The actress also spoke about how close Brendan and Fiona were, and how she was like a “second mammy”. She added: “They were very close, she was like a second mammy. Very much so. “For her I know it was her wish to see him and she did and that was lovely.”

Last edited by Kelky; 02-06-2020 at 12:27 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's not the one who has died - he has a sister with the same name and that's the one who has passed away. The one who played Maria (the one in the photo) is his daughter. It's still upsetting for him and his family though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's sad, thoughts are with the family
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How tragic, RIP.