HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Can't buy credits.

I am new to Habbo and today on the shop page an offer showed up, but even before entering my credit card info it said I'm not eligible for that purchase. Extra info: I am from Brazil and have a Brazilian credit card, but I don't really want to play on Habbo Brazil so I came to the regular website, but this happened.

moderator alert Thread moved by ,jamiexo (forum moderator): from Welcome to HabboxForum/Goodbye as I feel it is better suited here
    Last edited by jamiexo; 03-06-2020 at 09:06 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Hello,

Firstly welcome to the forum and habbox!

Secondly - There are a few having issues with buying credits - it could mean a number of things. Unfortunately we are just a fansite and cannot help much with this. My suggestion is drop an email to Habbo and explain to them the problem using this link: https://help.habbo.com/hc/en-us

You simply log in and create a ticket You will normally get an auto reply asking you for some account details, once replied with the correct details - someone will reply to you when possible - this can take a few weeks.

Best of luck!
    Last edited by Jarkie; 03-06-2020 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    Hello,

Firstly welcome to the forum and habbox!

Secondly - There are a few having issues with buying credits - it could mean a number of things. Unfortunately we are just a fansite and cannot help much with this. My suggestion is drop an email to Habbo and explain to them the problem using this link: https://help.habbo.com/hc/en-us

You simply log in and create a ticket You will normally get an auto reply asking you for some account details, once replied with the correct details - someone will reply to you when possible - this can take a few weeks.

Best of luck!

Thanks!