HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Default [Habboxbury] Share Your Habbox History!

You may have been part of Habbox since it was first created, or you might have just joined... However I am sure you all have some wonderful stories!

Share your Habbox history... even if you were here for a short period it is always nice to see every ones stories and hear about your journeys here at Habbox!

What did you love? What did you hate? What is your best Habbox memory?

*Please refrain from any mean, or hurtful comments*
    Last edited by Ozad; 09-06-2020 at 12:34 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    WaterBird!

Latest Awards:

I love the staff. I dont hate anything regards habbox, its lovely. The best memory i had is i got the job as an events organiser by Jake and James whom i miss now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Finding Drunq

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

my best habbox memory is probably hxss 2018

it was just a really great hxss, weren't a lot of fights everyone seemed to get along and it was just fantastic

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I think my best Habbox memory is just all of the amazing friends that I have met over the past few years. I've met so many great people during my time here, and I cannot wait to meet more in future years as well.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Toxic?_

Latest Awards:

Meeting new people over the past few months has been great.
    Ethann
    Jamie ● Sam ● Jarkie ● LucyFaye ● Becky ● Tristan ● Kate

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My fave memory is being in the red team for hxss 2018.. we had such a good team!! Our Skype group was hilarious too, and the team effort to cheat was hilarious hehe.

RED RED RED RED

The first time I walked into habbox help desk after a few years break, gamal tried to recruit me for articles. He was the first person to reach out to me to join and I remember exactly what he said:

"You look like someone who can write - join articles!"

... I was thinking that would be a lot of effort... And here I am

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Meeting a small group of people who I now consider to be my best and lifelong friends, couldn't imagine life without them and that's all thanks to habbox

Love Martin Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    smurfed-

Latest Awards:

Default [Habboxbury] Share Your Habbox History!

I was using habbox for information and news since 2009 but decided to join properly in 2011. It was Easter and I remember there being a really nice atmosphere around and I started to compete in HxEE and go to the various events. fast forward several months and I’m now a full blown addict and experiencing my first HxSS. I can’t say I fully knew what was going on but I enjoyed it all the same. I remember becoming particularly interested in HabboxLive and had built a good friendship with some of the DJs involved. Particularly, Lamar, Logan, Jazz, Kristina and Lauren. I decided to apply to HabboxLive and got rejected. 5-7 attempts later I realised that my dream of being a habbox DJ would never happen. I decided to move on to the next best thing and that was events! I applied in September 2011 and got offered a trial with thanks to Rosie, Mathew and Cameron and quickly become more and more addicted and hosting a stupid amount of events each month. This eventually led me to become manager in August 2012. I stumbled clumsily through the role until December 2013 where I stepped down and shortly after resigned. I’ve had stints as help desk and competitions staff but I had always enjoyed events more.

I definitely can’t point out a single best memory but evenings spent on Skype and GTA with Matt, Tom and Mike meet ups with Mike, Sioned, Martin, Phil and then later with Kelly, Jake, Gina and Alex are all pretty top notch memories. Not to mention getting excited about Lego with Laura.

Things I didn’t like? Just the constant and petty arguments that seemed to constantly crop up and the over competitiveness at various events like the Habbox olympics and various tournaments.

But since coming back in lockdown there definitely seems to be a HUGE sense of community which is lovely.

P.S. I did eventually get a HabboxLive trial a couple of years later but decided to resign because as it turns out. I hated it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love Cerys, Martin Loved

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

When I first joined in 2011 I entered a forum competition which was for Habbox’s birthday, and ended up winning some VIP. Since I was super new and had only just returned to Habbo I took it as a sign that I should stick around!

My biggest highlight was when I got a trial for the Help Desk a few months later. I was on the forum and got a PM notification saying job offer, and was so thrilled I screamed then rushed to the computer to hop on and celebrate with my friend who had also been accepted.
    Then my biggest low was two years later when I quit. I remember my mum was really concerned because I was super upset and crying so badly but it was my only real hobby at the time.

But I came back 4 years later and now the community is wonderful

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!