HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Toxic?_

Latest Awards:

Default Thoughts on 13 Reasons Why

I personally am yet to watch it (well the whole series), but what are your thoughts on it?

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I haven't watched all 3 seasons, but I did watch the first one. I didn't mind it, not sure if I'll watch the other two seasons, though.

I heard that a lot of people got frustrated about season two, so I'm not sure if it's something I'd watch.
    Like Ethan Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    :soma

Latest Awards:

generally all around a terrible show that i hated for much more than the absolutely botched portrayal of a suicidal teen

watch euphoria instead (if you're underage ask your parents first lmao)
    :Soma on habbo
    adult goff
    Like Ethan Liked

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I enjoyed the first season, but heard so many bad reviews about the second one that I never bothered to watch it past season 1, so doubtful I'll watch the 3rd either - Should have been 1 season.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers
    Like Ethan Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

it does a shit job at addressing teen social issues and but if i judge it as what it was rather than what it claimed to be, i thought it was alright. by the end of the third season i was pretty much just along for the ride and just watching to see which direction they end up taking it lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

It was one of my absolute favourite books as a teen, so hard hitting. When I found out they were making it into a series I thought it could be really amazing and poignant, and it was kinda... just ok? I watched the first and second seasons but it got a bit violent and honestly too graphic IMO (the scene in the toilets for those who have watched it) which felt a bit gratuitous. So I haven't watched it since. I agree with Sho, it's so obviously not written or advised on by teens. I probably will watch the later seasons at some point when I'm in a better headspace myself!!

Like Ethan Liked