HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    :soma

Latest Awards:

thank you to everyone who organized, moderated, provided entertainment (especially our djs) and simply hung out during that absolute nightmare. looking forward to the next one!
    :Soma on habbo
    adult goff

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

a mASSIVE thank you to everyone involved in this event, it's no small undertaking to have a consistent event and hosts for 40+ hours so really well done everyone.

Few special shoutouts that would feel wrong not to acknowledge ...

to @Winslet; for organising it in the first place, all the planning and nagging for hosts/djs and for dealing with a lot of the drama!!
    to @tbl; for the fabulous room!!! I loved the different levels, being able to sit and like, observe!! A design like that would make a fab hxhd too in the future if we need ideas ;D
    to all of the room hosts and i'm 90% sure I'll miss someone SORRY but I wnated to shotuout particularlyl to @FlyingJesus;, @Ekelektra; @habbosymbols; who seemed to always be there hsoting when I popped in!
    and finally to the radio DJs for getting ON IT and booking up all the slots, there was some fab teamwork going on and you should all be so proud!

well done as well to the winners even though I think you're completely mad for doing it in the first place

A great event for habbox!!!

Like Jarkie Liked
    Laugh Ozad Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesmub

Default купить дорогие под*рки

*REMOVED*

moderator alert Post edited by ,jamiexo ~ Please do not post pointlessly
    Last edited by jamiexo; 29-07-2020 at 06:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12