HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

Default Do you dream a lot?

Question is fairly straightforward, do you dream a lot and if so, what do you dream about?

do you barely dream?

what's been your craziest dream

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I have a lot of nightmares about not being able to breathe and crashes.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I realised I do not dream a lot- not to the extent of remembering or not sleeping deeply enough

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I do dream often, and when I wake up, I know I had a dream but a lot of the time I can't remember what it is.

There's been one dream that I've had over and over again, though, and it scares the crap out of me every time. Where I live, we have a lift bridge (that obviously is only lifted up when a larger boat comes through), and I keep having this dream where I'm driving across the bridge, and it just collapses from under me. It's so scary because the dream always ends with my car like going underwear and me panicking, it's super weird because it's the same dream every time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

I always dream but never remember what they're about hahaha but most of the time they're about people I haven't spoken to in a while and haven't even thought about which is really weird.
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I don't ever seem to dream - but that is probably because I should actually sleep first. If I do dream I never remember them lol.

One of my ex-partners used to get sleep paralysis though. Wouldn't wish that on anyone, sounds crazy lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Mostly get horrible dreams that upset me, hooray
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Yes I dream a lot and have very vivid dreams, always have and they've become more intense during lockdown.

Really random stuff happens - normally similar to everyday life but just not quite right? And I tend to see ppl I haven't seen for years and don't even question it, then wake up and am like huh why was my Year 2 music teacher running the aquarium?

Uhhh they're normally fairly neutral dreams in that they're not nightmares but they're not super fabulous either. I've never been able to lucid dream. Sounds cool tho.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I barely ever dream. I'm not sure if that's because usually exhausted when I go to bed or what?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Last night I had a dream about getting of a boat in Florida and meeting up with ,Jamiexo I hope to do so one day, We didn't do anything just said to her I am about an hour away in the car I could meet you (but Florida isn't an hour away from Michigan) It was very strange.

Thinking about it, I wanted to get on a train to meet her because I don't drive? I was very warm I could dream about anything!
    Last edited by lucyecc; 25-06-2020 at 11:14 PM.
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -
    Love jamiexo Loved

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast