HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ThreeTwoSix

Latest Awards:

I used to have nightmares a lot. I got into breathing exercises and meditation a year or so ago and I barely dream (or if I do I don't remember them that often) anymore

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I have the WEIRDEST most realistic but also sometimes boring dreams. Also recurring nightmares. I seem to wake up at like 4-5am and remember them, but forget when I wake up properly at like 8!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

I had a dream the other night I lost my expensive watch and woke up trally
    stressed about it. But I hadn’t.

Had another dream where my alarm was going off in my dream and I couldn’t turn it off. Turns out it was actually going off in real life! Nearly slept through it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

It depends, if my mental health is bad I get horrific nightmares but if I'm stable I don't to get any (that I remember). Just the odd weird one.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Dreams are the only reason why we sleep! If you don't dream daily is because you are not missing a sleeping day! A good amount of them is h o r r y f i n g as, sadly, our brain is our brain and it knows in hi-fi the required cues to reproduce the perfect scenario for your nightmare according to what you are fearful of, even when you can't find a name to such damn feelings. To me, it is 90% of the times based of getting late to places, being chased by weird men with long medieval wigs and just being pointlessly upbeat wanting to tickle me (wouldn't be a biggie if there wasn't a real physical response and its certainly not funny) and, cherry of the cake, being disappointing

A notable dream I had the last month was a package I received from one of my musical idols, with the address written and everything (São Paulo??) but when I finally moved to tear it open, I was looking at the ceiling of my bedroom
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 12-07-2020 at 03:19 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dream in bed when sleeping ofc. I don’t have like a crazy one tbh. I don’t think I a favourite one to be fair.
    Former Habboxlive DJ and Mentor DJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12