HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Habbo boosters

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo boosters

What do you think about Habbo removing some boosters, in the names of: trampoline, cross trainer and treadmill including scratching a few pets too?

All those booster points have gone and people who have not got the badges can not achieve them anymore.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThreeTwoSix

Latest Awards:

I'm guessing this is to make way for the new levelling system for #Habbo2020 ?

If it isn't then it is a bit confusing why they have just decided to remove achievements without informing their users, but a lack of communication from Habbo isn't a huge surprise.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I thought the achievements were still possible for now, you just couldn't see the visual track of what you've accomplished.
    Shocked ulas621 Shocked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im hoping the new levelling system in habbo2020 isnt so heavily based on spending coins and ridiculously long times spent doing tasks.

I hit #98 on achievements top 250 and all thats left was achievements that mean spending coins or spending months in a room listening to trax.

I have a funny feeling coin spending will be a big factor though
    Like ulas621 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

In all fairness the achievement system dried up ages ago for me. So I am not bothered at these going, personally. Also they have been out for so long so if you haven't got them by now.. well... too late I guess!

I am not liking the sound of the levelling system. Judging from Hotel Hideaway in order to level up you need to buy items mainly (excluding getting stickers and getting lucky in the wheel of fortune). SO I won't be surprised if it will be the same system on Habbo. The toxic of a levelling system it gives on Hotel Hideaway it will occur on Habbo, I can already predict it.

Like ulas621 Liked