HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Toxic?_

Latest Awards:

Default Kanye West says he will run for president - Thoughts?

Kanye West says he will run for president.

What do you think about it?

Would this be an iconic moment in US President history? Do you think someone with experience should run?
    Ethann
    Jamie ● Sam ● Jarkie ● LucyFaye ● Becky ● Tristan ● Kate

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Honestly I don't care cause If that's USA he is thinking about then that's their problem so. And also Trumps problem to deal with so. AND I quote that the USA are already in it's own problem because of Covid-19. But my point of view would be I don't think he should and I think it would be nice to see a woman being president in the USA.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I don't care too much about politics, but I really hope he doesn't go through with this, though. I don't think he has any experience in this type of a role, so I don't think he will get very far, besides his and his wife's fans that will be supportive. Even if he tries to, I don't think it'll go as he planned. He also said he was going to run for president in 2020 (like 6 years ago), but we see how that turned out.

I agree with @Bbcuklol; in that it would be nice to see a woman being president. Women have made history many times recently being in these kinds of roles, and I would love to see a woman running our country as well (if they are a suitable candidate!)
    Like Bbcuklol Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

If any celebrity will run for president, it should be Dwayne Johnson. However Donald Trump has set the standard that pretty much anyone can become president. Whether that's good or bad, time will tell. I don't intend on start a completely different debate however I feel the USA should vote for the best candidate, regardless of gender etc. I get why people say it would be good to have a female president and it would if they were the best candidate. It would also be nice to see a president with dwarfism, that would be inspiring. Perhaps a president with four nipples? I don't mean to sound rude at all, I just feel that gender, race or anything shouldn't be taken into account and the only thing which should is their policies and whether they'd make a good president.
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Look I normally don't speculate on people's mental state but with some of the stuff Kanye has put out there over the last few years... well, he just doesn't seem OK...

Also let's not forget he's come out as anti vax, anti abortion (AND anti Plan B), said that slavery wa a choice and fought for the 13th amendment (outlawing slavery) to be abolished, said that black Americans were brainwashed, that black culture doesn't exist, got a MASSIVE $68m tax refund (which he credited to God...) despite making $115m in the same year), supports far left commentators who are against BLM..............

..... that is a lot of extremely conservative thought - even further than Trump. And whether you support Trump or not, let's not forget that Kanye is a massive supporter of his.

The thing about Kanye is because he's a PROPER celebrity - bigger than Trump was - and he's married to a fairly liberal -thinking and publicly democratic- supporting family, it's easy to forget just how conservative he is. I worry that people would vote for the name rather than the stances?

Anyway, he's missed the ballot in many states so I hope this is a PR stunt rather than a serious run.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I personally wouldn't care if he does/doesn't as I don't live in the USA.

However, the way 2020 is. It wouldn't surprise me at the slightest. It could explain why hes been best buddys with Trump, perhaps it is putting in some shadowing shifts haha. Wasn't this man nearly broke/is broke?

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

If Kanye actually won, wouldn't the Kardashians basically be controlling the government?
    That's scary to think about. It's scary to even think about the people that might only vote for Kanye because it's Kanye. The only reason any of this would be iconic is because it further shows the troubling state of the country.
    Like lawrawrrr Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    I personally wouldn't care if he does/doesn't as I don't live in the USA.

However, the way 2020 is. It wouldn't surprise me at the slightest. It could explain why hes been best buddys with Trump, perhaps it is putting in some shadowing shifts haha. Wasn't this man nearly broke/is broke?
    He's kinda your typical capitalist celeb - he's claimed to be broke and making MASSIVE losses while actually hiding profit/loss. Even recently, I think I saw that his company got a covid bailout from the gov despite him being ... well, rich AF.

buttttt I do think that the whole world should be at least a bit invested in US politics because they're a massive world power who can influence pretty much everything!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

The required attributes to make someone consider governing is thoroughly upside down. I don't think he would actually know what he would need to do; popularity, a bb-b-b-b-b--bold c-c-charisma that you either find enjoyment or hatred at and musical past should not be enough to make you choose a president lol (there are rare exceptions, as Mr. Reagan). We don't want JUST symbols. Same rules apply to Oprah, even if I'm not against her.
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 08-07-2020 at 05:48 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Men think they can do anything and it is inspiring

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast