HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Default HabboxLive Introduces ...

I'm pleased to announce and introduce the following:

I'm so excited to introduce our new Audio Production Team. If you were tuned into our 17th birthday party show hosted by the fantastic DJ Fire , you would have heard samples and a sneak peak of the team's fantastic work, if you missed it, you really missed out on a treat!! Where were you!!!!

The Audio Production Team will be producing fresh radio imaging (jingles and all of the other fantastic sound effects that our DJ Team use) that will explode onto our airwaves - so watch this space.

Currently Applications are closed, and on a recommendations basis, so if you would like to be put on our waiting list please drop me a forum message, and I will advise you when we will be opening applications.

So Im really excited to announce that the following are now part of the Audio Production Team:
    @ItsMeerken; @Dylduck @Ethann; @RossL;

I would like to wish them all the best in their new roles - we all know they will smash it!!

The HabboxLive Team have been working their Habbo tushies off over the past few months (and have put up with me - how people can I really do not know). So finally after months of itching to change them - our slot minimums have now "Officially" changed.

Senior DJ Team - 2 Slot Minimums Per Week.
    Radio DJ - 2 Slot Minimums Per Week.
    Guest DJ - 2 Slots Per Month.
    The changes above will come into effect from today.

Should you wish to become a member of the HabboxLive Team - please drop myself or a Senior DJ a forum message.

Shannon
    HabboxLive Manager

Last edited by FlyingJesus; 06-07-2020 at 08:06 PM.