Earn those points...
You can earn points at our events, by listening to the radio, entering comps and campaigns and so much more! Click here to see what events are coming up next
It's the Habbox Summer Spectacular!
That's right - the 14th Annual Habbox Summer Spectacular is finally here! Click here to find out everything you need to know about this huge tournament.
Join an HxSS team!
Find out how to join a team for the Habbox Summer Spectacular here! Will you be a Pirate, a Greek, a Cowboy or a Viking?

Ethann is offline Articles Writer
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxLive DJ (Ethan)
    Graphic Designer
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Toxic?_
    View Awards

Default What is your morning routine?

Now lockdown restrictions are starting to get lifted, we're taking it upon us to go outside more and head back to work and school.

What is your morning routine now? Is it still sleeping in till 11 or waking up at 7 to head to work?

What do you do when you wake up?
    "If your're gonna call me bisexual, put greedy before it. My way. My way or the highway"

Ethann
    Shannon ● Jamie ● Sam ● Dyl ● Adam ● Tom ● Connor ● Lucy

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus
    View Awards

On occasion I actually get up in the morning... if so, have a wee and a shower, maybe a shave if I can be bothered, then get dressed and settle down for another full day of sitting here doing nothing
    | TWITTER |

YEE AND/OR HAW.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired
    View Awards

First of all get up at 6:45am on my 8am starts or 7:30am on my 9am starts.

Go to the bathroom, have a wee, brush my teeth, come back, get dressed (i shower in the evenings dw), chuck on some foundation and maybe do some eye makeup if i can be arsed, go downstairs.

Start brewing a coffee, eat a banana, eat some cereal, grab my lunch to put in my bag. Go back upstairs to the bathroom, mouthwash, have a final wee, go back downstairs, pour my coffee into my travel cup. Then set off to work!!!

the end

jamiexo is offline Forum Moderator
    Competitions Staff
    Senior Help Desk Staff
    Guest Events Organiser
    Articles Writer

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo
    View Awards

Since I'm working from home, I still get up around 7-7:30 to get up for work because I start at 7:30 during the summer. My morning routine is nothing like my normal routine. I typically start work at 7:30 and sit in my bed for a few hours and don't get dressed. It's a sad day when I have meetings on Tuesday and actually have to get dressed, so unfortunate.

When things are back to normal, I'll get up and shower, get dressed, maybe eat a quick snack, and then go to work.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThreeTwoSix
    View Awards

I wake up at about 11am, scroll through Twitter moments (news) for around 30 minutes before I get up and shower. I have brunch after that and that's me ready for the rest of the day