HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Default What's your favourite kind of date?

I've been watching a lot of romance movies lately where they go on cute little dates, and it got me thinking of ones that I have gone on in the past.

Personally, I'm not that picky. If someone goes out and does something with me, I'm happy. Whether that be going out to dinner, to dinner and a film, or watching the sunset on the beach. Even staying in and doing a dinner and movie is fine by me.

What are your favourite date ideas/what do you prefer to do when it comes to going on a date?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Considering how demanding I am and come across I'm really low maintenance when it comes to dates.

I'd rather go on a drive and take some snibbes and star gaze, than go on anything OTT. I think theres so much pressure on modern dates and especially when your into somebody and you know your going to fall for them quickly.

I think my worst nightmare would be if I was wined and dined - theres just too much commitment especially if hes offered to pay the bill.
    Love jamiexo Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

The only date I've ever been on was when I was 12 and I wouldn't particularly class that as a date - we went to the cinema and I spilt coke all down me and he put his bag on the seat inbetween us so we didn't even sit together lmfao : )

So I'm not too sure what I'd want from a date! I think I'd like to try a 'traditional' wine and dine, even though I probably wouldn't enjoy it. I reckon I'd be more into simpler things

Definitely not the cinema though, unless other things are done too like a meal, can't really figure out if you like someone if you sit in silence in a dark room for 2 hours then go home

Love jamiexo Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

I don't accept drinks or coffee dates, I don't want to get drunk with a stranger or awkwardly sip coffee chatting to them. I also won't accept a walk date cause I'm not a dog lol.

My favourite date was when a guy treated me to food (nothing fancy) then put money on a card for me to spend at an arcade. Bought me frozen yoghurt after that. He was a student so he was pretty broke but the fact he put effort into it and made it something I would enjoy made it great. No need for fancy restaurants, I just want the guy to make effort to get to know me and treat me well.

I'd like something like mini golf (without the alcohol) or go to some sort of event or a historical monument.

pigged 25/08/2019

Love Cerys, jamiexo Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I have never been on a date * + * +
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Shocked jamiexo Shocked

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post

same, lets kill two bird with one stone x

that is the date

Laugh jamiexo Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

No doubt you may get a proper answer for that from me until 2026

Laugh jamiexo Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I'll let you buy me a chicken quesadilla

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

NOT dinner cause there's no easy get out
    drinks yes
    cute walks somewhere nice yes
    coffee yes but think it'd have to be with someone who was vaguely interested in coffee

edit: oh sorry I answered the thread as if it were a first date

Quote Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
    The only date I've ever been on was when I was 12 and I wouldn't particularly class that as a date - we went to the cinema and I spilt coke all down me and he put his bag on the seat inbetween us so we didn't even sit together lmfao : )
    lmfaoo I remember this story from years ago, still love it even now
    Love jamiexo Loved