HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default shampoo/conditioner

what shampoo and conditioner do u use? do u find that some work really well and some work terribly ?
    I feel like I’m still on a search for a shampoo+conditioner that my hair takes to well lol I’ve tried so many brands and they all just so weird things to my hair ( atm I’m using tresemme which is fine but meh
    john freida makes my hair soooo fizzy (particularly the anti frizz shampoo) which is weird cos my hair is naturally so straight :——-) dove makes my hair really unmanageable and I just can’t use it lol alberto balsam works really well on my hair but feels like it shouldn’t cos it’s so cheap so I don’t use it cos I read so many things about cheap shampoos (like Pantene) that make ur hair look nice but it doesn’t actually do anything for your hair (and same with head and shoulders !!)
    I went to a factory tour at work and saw loads of shampoos and conditioners being tested and was so interesting seeing the impact certain shampoos n conditioners have on different hair types

my bf told the other day he uses Radox 2in1 shower gel as shampoo and I am so disappointed

if anyone has super fine, thin, long straight hair and has found a good shampoo/conditioner pls hmu
    Like ulas621 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    KatieJP

You just described my hair type to a T lmao. I use the 'Pantene Grow Strong' shampoo and conditioner. It is amazing! Although I know what you're saying about Pantene - I suppose it has just seemed to work for me haha.
    Last edited by KatieJP; 22-07-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Picking the right shampoo for your hair can be a little overwhelming. The first thing to do is to know your individual hair type
    Like ulas621 Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Garnier hair foods is the best, followed with the hair mask after the shampoo and conditioner benefits the hair so much!

They have banana, macadamia, aloe vera, and papaya, they all work great I use them, let me know if you do ever use them.

Can buy them from Superdrugs and boots and wilko's

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

I switch my shampoo after every bottle ironically.

I normally use the dream lengths and tressemee, if im going on a night out or to an event ill proberbly use Oplex.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

None of you ever used shampoo bars? No shitty chemicals and lasts ages