HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo 2020 birthday so far...

So what are your thoughts on Habbo 2020 birthday so far?

Would you like to see Habbo do something? E.g. a mass global event

Good or bad post your thoughts below!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingPigs!

Latest Awards:

So far it's just been one big money grab. Would like to see a huge party event next month
    Like tbl Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PigsFlying View Post
    So far it's just been one big money grab. Would like to see a huge party event next month
    AGREED.

This feels less like a celebration and more of a ... show us how much you love us by spending without any of the double credit offers.
    Also... I'm tired of getting the free t-shirt with the birthday badges.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PigsFlying View Post
    Couldn't agree more - Though this is what Habbo has become unfortunately. It would be nice to see the Staff do a bit more interactive stuff inside the hotel - but thats why they have room builders and fansites for I suppose lol!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Agesilaus

Everything is so goody-too-shoe run these days.
    They need to look back and take a leaf out of their books for how they ran things in the real old days - like a community not like some corporate product.
    Oh and half the things you say gets filtered where you end up sanctioned for it and you're not even saying anything wrong at all where as the real bad guys never get banned.
    Mass scam giveaways operate for hours, even days without anyone taking them down. By that time a huge chunk of people have their accounts stolen, so they all either leave, make another account in despair or, in most cases I believe people contact customer support so we're all waiting weeks on end for a reply from customer support for something they should answer within 24 hours.
    Automatic moderation never works effectively.
    Suggestions to actually improve the game go ignored.
    Those that dedicate their time to help the community out is met with a lot of dead-ends, sad stories and no confidence in staff actually delivering a service.
    I remember once when a very well known retro had leaked passwords. A huge opportunity for staff to show the community how dangerous they are to use and yet they refused to post any article educating everyone about the dangers and how to keep your information safe. In the old days this would have been honoured immediately.

It's heart breaking how they can go from having world class community management and support to...

I know a lot of what I mentioned has dragged on from other years but it's all relative to what it's like now.

Sorry, I guess the birthday reminded me of the past too much. I wish they would actually do something to improve the community for a birthday.
    Last edited by Agesilaus; 29-07-2020 at 11:02 AM.
    Like tbl Liked