Habbox Competitions!
Fancy winning credits and other prizes? Check out what competitions we have open on our forum!
Join the Habbox family!
There's an ENORMOUS array of fun and engaging roles here at Habbox - click to see where you might fit, we'd love to have you!
Saturday Night Quiz!
We've changed the way our SNQ runs - come find out more and get those coins!

Tokens
    View Awards

Default Accessing an Old Account

Morning all,
    I decided I'd try and pop on and see what's new after many many years, my original account dates back to 2002 I think?

Nonetheless - I see that e-mail login is now a thing, and all I have is my username and previous passwords, I don't think my account was ever associated with an e-mail.
    The account is still active from ~5 - ~6 years ago as I was semi-active back then, but now can't seem to access it at all.

Anyone have any ideas on how to recover an old account?

Kind Regards,
    Lee.
    Student Pilot EGBW | Cessna 152 G-BHPY G-BTVW
    Passed Air Law exam April 25th

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie
    View Awards

Depending on what you had on the account you might has lost it in the big merge Habbo did a while back. I'm pretty sure even back in the day, to create an account you needed an Email account - however, we cannot help you much with this.

The only suggestion is to contact Habbo Customer services - they will ask you LOADS of security questions so get ready haha.

Best of luck!

Tokens
    Habbo
    X-Tom
    View Awards

Just contact habbo support I guess.

If it didn't have an associated email then that is gonna be tough, I'd guess if you wanted to recover that account then you'd probably need to give more information than just user and pass.

ItsMeerken is offline HabboxLive Mentor DJ (Mark)
    Content Designer
    Help Desk Trialist
    Guest Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken
    View Awards

Habbo's contact system would be your best bet - If it's not been active though, I'm sure that they went on a banning spree for the inactive accounts.

Could be wrong though, so good luck!

Shannon - Courtney - Ryan - Aroonie - Tom - Britt

Tokens
    View Awards

Habbo started up in 2004 bud. I'm having the same issue. Made mine in 2006, last used right after the big merge years ago. No longer access to my email. So I had to contact Habbo staff. Currently waiting to hear back.