HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Accessing an Old Account

Morning all,
    I decided I'd try and pop on and see what's new after many many years, my original account dates back to 2002 I think?

Nonetheless - I see that e-mail login is now a thing, and all I have is my username and previous passwords, I don't think my account was ever associated with an e-mail.
    The account is still active from ~5 - ~6 years ago as I was semi-active back then, but now can't seem to access it at all.

Anyone have any ideas on how to recover an old account?

Kind Regards,
    Lee.
    Student Pilot EGBW | Cessna 152 G-BHPY G-BTVW
    Passed Air Law exam April 25th

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Depending on what you had on the account you might has lost it in the big merge Habbo did a while back. I'm pretty sure even back in the day, to create an account you needed an Email account - however, we cannot help you much with this.

The only suggestion is to contact Habbo Customer services - they will ask you LOADS of security questions so get ready haha.

Best of luck!

Just contact habbo support I guess.

If it didn't have an associated email then that is gonna be tough, I'd guess if you wanted to recover that account then you'd probably need to give more information than just user and pass.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken

Latest Awards:

Habbo's contact system would be your best bet - If it's not been active though, I'm sure that they went on a banning spree for the inactive accounts.

Could be wrong though, so good luck!

Shannon - Courtney - Ryan - Aroonie - Tom - Britt

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo started up in 2004 bud. I'm having the same issue. Made mine in 2006, last used right after the big merge years ago. No longer access to my email. So I had to contact Habbo staff. Currently waiting to hear back.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i remember back in 2015 i lost my 2006 account after being inactive for over 4 years, lost password, email all that, did remember my username,
    contacted their support section, at first they did the whole not enough information thing to verify that you are the owner of the account thing.
    What really helped me is remembering that i bought some credits through my bank account, downloading a pdf of that transaction and send it to them.
    Account was recovered within 3 -5 days.

Edit : i know an older method of buying credits was by calling them and typing in your habbo ID, Dont know if thats tracable. doubt someone keeps 9+ year old phone records laying around.
    Last edited by Katx; 09-10-2020 at 05:23 PM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

they're useless. won't give you it back even when you prove its yours.

but their loss as i used to regularly buy credits now i haven't bought anything for years off them/stopped playing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've tried 3 times prior without any success but as I found a transaction on my online banking (from 2012) I thought I'd try again. I won't hold my breath
    Last edited by Hurts; 15-02-2021 at 08:33 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Update: I have zero chance as the DOB is supposedly incorrect and the bot response (Nicole) won't say more than a sentance until I provide this. It seems proof of purchase (credits), e-mail address, and other trivial info like ban, Habbo Club, trade, IP login, e-mail histories are irrelevant. I have zero interest in playing again but it would have been nice to login again on the old account out of curiosity.
    Last edited by Hurts; 17-02-2021 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Milarz View Post
    Habbo started up in 2004 bud. I'm having the same issue. Made mine in 2006, last used right after the big merge years ago. No longer access to my email. So I had to contact Habbo staff. Currently waiting to hear back.
    Habbohotel.co.uk launched in 2001, and the beta was in 2000. I had an account from 2001 until they deleted it during the merge to .com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast