HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default How Do You Deal With Bad Neighbours?

Hello all, how do you deal with very bad neighbours?
    The types who keep reporting you for the slightest of things and who are just awful. I've got one particular neighbour who's an extreme nuisance and I am extremely irritated and feel uncomfortable in my own shelter.

Look forward to your replies x

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

If you're both with a housing association/council then you can speak to them, they might offer mediation between the two of you

pigged 25/08/2019

Like ulas621 Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    If you're both with a housing association/council then you can speak to them, they might offer mediation between the two of you
    This is fabulous news/advice, omg! I never had thought of this! Thank you dearly from the bottom of my heart! I shall look into it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

@ulas621; tell us the goss though I'm dying to hear
    Laugh ulas621 Laughed

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

depends on your personality tbh.

if you have an arse for a neighbour, and can be an arse back then it's war. if you prefer a quiet life and hate that sort of thing, i'd imagine it is best to avoid.

i like getting on with neighbours but one of ours is an ********. i lost my rag at him other month, refuses to cut his tree touching our house so this autumn all the leaves off HIS TREE (A LOT as in multiple wheelie bins full) will be shovelled over the wall. he wants to be a ******** then i'll play that game with him. don't like the leaves? get the tree cut mate or get used to it.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 17-08-2020 at 11:22 PM.

Like ulas621 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    depends on your personality tbh.

if you have an arse for a neighbour, and can be an arse back then it's war. if you prefer a quiet life and hate that sort of thing, i'd imagine it is best to avoid.

i like getting on with neighbours but one of ours is an ********. i lost my rag at him other month, refuses to cut his tree touching our house so this autumn all the leaves off HIS TREE (A LOT as in multiple wheelie bins full) will be shovelled over the wall. he wants to be a ******** then i'll play that game with him. don't like the leaves? get the tree cut mate or get used to it.
    mate i wish that was my neighbour
    i had a neighbour who would party all night every night and even came to my door trying to get in
    i ended up moving lmao

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Throw eggs at their window and play DJ Frenzy at 3am

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, the thing is she keeps taking pictures/videos of the most littlest things I do, she keeps taking pictures of me when I go outside to have a breather during the evenings (especially during the time when we had a heatwave) from upstairs- this is certainly annoying and has started to irritate me!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Luckily this hasn't been a problem for us (yet). I'm not sure there is much you can do, as you risk making the situation a lot worse. I should be moving house soon, so I'll let you know if I have any trouble haha.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Googlemere

Latest Awards:

Fight fire with fire- join the Church of Scientology mailing list using her address, and request their free informational DVD. If there is anything more annoying than ridiculous neighbours, it is scientologists when they think someone is interested.
    Laugh ulas621 Laughed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast