GOODHELLO TO YOU ALL.

Alright alright alright alright alright alright this is a big one, it's SOTM for August which of course means we got some HxSS talk coming up. If you missed it somehow, HxSS this year was the most insane tournament in 14 years of running it.

On a personal note it was my first as GM (although last year I did some admin for it and thank heavens for that so I could be a bit more prepared!) and so I want to give my own thanks to everyone who took part in any way: if you played events, if you entered competitions, if you hosted, if you DJ'd, if you gave pep talks to your team, if you donated prizes, if you made graphics or took fun screenies, if you sang along to the radio, if you gave yourself a 3 week migraine by refusing to go to bed at all... thank you.

- We had 24/7 events for the first time ever this HxSS which is a ridiculous achievement, that's TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY THREE HOURS in a row of fully hosted, non-automated events.

- During that time we also had absolutely no slots without music on the radio, so huge thanks to the HabboxLive team for keeping us all entertained. 195 of those hours also included radio competitions (for more points and prizes!) which again is utterly insane.

- All in all an enormous 19,821 points were awarded during the tournament. What the actual heck. That does take into account forum comps and the incredible department campaigns, and gives us an average of 88.8 points per hour! Whaaaaaaaaat.

- 665 separate Habbos were awarded points. Considering points only go to top three (so there are a whole bunch of LOSERS out there every event ) we can't know how many individual Habbos attended HxSS events, but it will have been a huuuuuge number if those are just the ones who got points!

Sooooo Staff of the Month, right?
Each month our department managers will send us a nomination for their departments, and General Management will discuss who is most deserving.
USUALLY there will be up to three winners each month who will be awarded for their efforts with a lovely month of HC, however we have a few extras this month, and of course some special mentions alongside the winners.

Without further ado, here are the winners for this month:

@tbl; stepped up to become admin for HxSS this year (like wot i dun last year) and took control of the blue team. Apparently they did quite well but let's not go there or I'll cry. In any case thank you SO so much Lynn it's a huge job and we really really appreciate it more than we can say!
@Ekelektra; is our lovely content manager who can usually be found bossing habboxwiki.com but during HxSS got fully involved on the hotel too and took on a mammoth load of both events and DJ slots as a team leader, keeping us entertained in a variety of ways and being a massive part of the reason we were able to make it a 24/7 tournament!
@RuthOnToast; smells. That said, she also made it a point to return in full force during HxSS as a host and DJ as "DJ Toes", and thankfully has carried on the good work after HxSS finished. It's been a stellar month for Ruth all round really, so thank you!
@Duck; finally got his forum name changed to make things easier for us, which is definitely the reason he's getting SOTM. I guess he also did a buttload of hosting, DJing, team leading, recruiting, and general senior work too... but mainly it's the name change.
@Hx.Ben; was the absolute embodied spirit of HxSS this year: he didn't sleep, he booked events 8 days in a row, he racked up 779 points for himself (WHAT) and got a whole bunch of outsiders interested by hosting his fabulous big-draw events like Prize Counter. Cheers Ben, now go to bed!
@Cerys; only recently returned to Habbox but has been mega involved ever since landing, wrangling a senior position at HxHD and hosting more events during HxSS than anyone else - and she's not even events staff! Thank you Kermit for all you've done and keep it up!

Unfortunately not all nominations can win a prize, but we do have some honourable mentions to share too!

@cameron446:; always gives his all and was no different this month, with a great effort put in during HxSS with regards to both hosting and DJing for us.

@GetAClue; returned to us at the most opportune time and kept us all thoroughly entertained on the airwaves and in chats, even winning himself Best DJ.

@Chieflemona; joined us during HxSS and has been an instant hit with the community, and has also given us our first HxSS baby who was born during the awards ceremony!

@nic01e; as our events manager has done a superb job coordinating all the hundreds of hours to be booked, keeping the precious staff panel looking healthy and correct.

@Shannon; is the boss of HabboxLive, and never ever puts in less than 100% to make sure we have the best and most interactive radio shows for our community to get stuck in to.

@jamiexo; won best team leader this year and for good reason, making sure her team were active and prepped to win... or not win. Either way, she did a fabulous job and continues to do so!

Thanks everyone!!