Hey everyone!

September is a strange month for us in any year, as it's when many people (across the whole of Habbo!) are going back to school or are simply winding down as Summer comes to a close. This year we've had the added joys of corona sapping at everyone's energy, so definitely a less active month but still with some standout performances!

Starting to get cold now (in England at least) so why not settle yourselves inside and join a bunch of Habbox departments? Cracking plan I reckon.

Each month our department managers will send us a nomination for their departments, and General Management will discuss who is most deserving.
There will be up to three winners each month who will be awarded for their efforts with a lovely month of HC!

Without further ado, here are the winners for this month:

@roger5164; has been an absolute star on the radio, racking up OVER ONE HUNDRED hours of airtime in September! This has been especially important for us in the non-EU timeslots, and even though a lot of us have been asleep when he's most active, his work certainly hasn't gone unnoticed

@Bbcuklol; is another winner this month from HabboxLive, always proving himself to be a fab little worker bee as well as showing great enthusiasm not only for his own role but for helping others with theirs when needed. A thoroughly pleasant chap all round! Just be careful saying "I love BBC" on Habbo...

You've both won a month of HC, so keep your eyes peeled on your HC status or for a gift!

An honourable mention must be made this month too!

@ExtraKen; our graphics manager does a hell of a lot of work behind the scenes creating new banners and awards and whatnot for our pleasure. I'm expecting October to be a busy one for him as well!

Thanks everyone!!