HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Glitch

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Post Glitch

I found a glitch that allows for uhm, not sure what to call them. Admin only furni ? (Will post a video in more detail if it's allowed to be posted) not sure of all the sites rules
    All i managed to find out is the stuff spawned in with this glitch are local only, so any other player in your room would just see the furni you did the glitch with, well be it in a glitched state.
    Mostly it clipping through a wall or something. Screenshots taken are not local only and will carry over into the rooms Thumbnail.
    Also for whatever reason the stuff you spawn in depends on what version of the game you're playing.
    Like these are from Habbo-NL

And me doing the same glitch in Habbo .com

Havent found any mention of this anywhere so thought i'd post it.
    uhm... let me know what you think i guess !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Update : Wall mounted chair, thats all

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exclamation :)

Video i promised, Few notes, if the glitched item turns into a black loading box it will result in your game/browser crashing.
    Some interactible stuff, light switches what not create a server error. havent checked into it more than that.
    Last edited by Katx; 07-10-2020 at 04:23 PM.
    Like FlyingJesus Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Very strange! I take it something confuses the furni coding when you've got the un-purchased sfx in the room, interesting to play with although could take a while to test every catalogue/inventory furni combination
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Correct, when you select an item from the store and place it in the room, even when not bought it will be loaded into the game.
    Lets say this nice flag, one of the pet furni, its ID is 45508.

Non interactable because you didnt buy it,
    But lets say that mid that item being loaded into memory, your item being something placed on the floor,
    You open your invatory and place something on the wall, the game will look for a wall furni with an matching ID.
    Like this nice chair used for testing something.

Glitched item.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I seeeeee so if you knew the code for a specific wall furni you want to display, you could force it (albeit client-side only) by using the corresponding floor furni, assuming there's a match. Weird that they use the same ID numbering for both types of item instead of labelling them w-##### and f-##### or something, but makes for an interesting glitch lol
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To be honest, im starting to doubt my own explanation of how the glitch really works,
    Yes i had a nice explanation but that doesnt really explain why the results are different depending on what version of the Hotel you load up.
    Would think both the NL end EN versions load the same scripts/ all that kind of stuff.

Idk anymore, new habbo is pretty bugged, lot of visual effects removing my players head, me being able to overlap menus.
    Turning BC page into store page, also other way around, one time loaded the page that shows rooms within store page, No wasnt able to replicate that, would have been nice.
    and this one.

aah well atleast nothing too game breaking
    Last edited by Katx; 07-10-2020 at 08:03 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Yeah for a loooooooooong time switching from catalogue to BC would show the wrong categories and stuff until you tried clicking one, hadn't even noticed they'd fixed that until I tried just now!

Be interesting to see how many things are broken (or breakable) in the new new new version once it launches on Unity
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As long as it isnt broken to the point where it allows names with whitespace characters,
    Long story shot, with that exploit any name was possible, names with MOD in it ( game blocks those by default )
    even duplicate already existing names, some people told me those accounts could steal stuff (never seen that)
    But just imagine you being really invested in a game, someone duplicating your name and somehow enters one of your fav rooms and starts being a total dick.
    yea