HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

I started on YourHabbo as a news reporter (my grammar was on point for a 10 year old) and once that closed, I was anywhere and everywhere. I did some stuff at ClubHabbo however I don't remember what roles although it was probably a news reporter if I had to guess. I also worked at FlameHabbo and FlyHabbo for a short stint, I think I was a DJ for the latter which was hilarious considering I had barely hit puberty. I used to always tune into HabboxLive though I don't think I worked here.

This was all under different usernames.
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Way back in 2006 I think I probably started at HabboHotelFM with Suzie and TJ. My goal was to get to ClubHabbo (it seemed like the elite fansite for UK back then). Honestly it's a big blur now, but I've worked at Habbox, ClubHabbo, HFFM, ThisHabbo, HabboLot and others. I had management positions at ClubHabbo eventually (radio manager). One thing that struck me the most was even as a radio manager at ClubHabbo, actually talking to Ryan (SkaterChu) was a ballache. The guy didn't have much interest in the site, I suppose as he grew older he wanted it to run itself. I was also management at HabboLot for a while.

I was good friends with Lixur (Chris) who eventually partnered up with Carnio from HFFM and owned the fansite. I never fully understood how Chris managed to get ownership of HFFM (he was shit hot at coding), he used to own SickHotel and EpicHotel (retros) which I used to be management on. I don't understand how Habbo was okay with Chris being owner of an official fansite after his retro past.

I was also good friends with immenseman who was Habbo UK hotel manager, he went on to run his own official fansite and then I think he went to HFFM.

All good fun.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ-Ains.T View Post
    Way back in 2006 I think I probably started at HabboHotelFM with Suzie and TJ. My goal was to get to ClubHabbo (it seemed like the elite fansite for UK back then). Honestly it's a big blur now, but I've worked at Habbox, ClubHabbo, HFFM, ThisHabbo, HabboLot and others. I had management positions at ClubHabbo eventually (radio manager). One thing that struck me the most was even as a radio manager at ClubHabbo, actually talking to Ryan (SkaterChu) was a ballache. The guy didn't have much interest in the site, I suppose as he grew older he wanted it to run itself. I was also management at HabboLot for a while.

I was good friends with Lixur (Chris) who eventually partnered up with Carnio from HFFM and owned the fansite. I never fully understood how Chris managed to get ownership of HFFM (he was shit hot at coding), he used to own SickHotel and EpicHotel (retros) which I used to be management on. I don't understand how Habbo was okay with Chris being owner of an official fansite after his retro past.

I was also good friends with immenseman who was Habbo UK hotel manager, he went on to run his own official fansite and then I think he went to HFFM.

All good fun.

OMG Immenseman, loved that geezer
    The House Always Wins
    Like DJ-Ains.T Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nobody went to GreatLA when it was around? Don't believe it was an English fansite from what I remember, but it was massive back in the day.

Like tm Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

Latest Awards:

This is my first ever fansite and the only one I ever truly stuck with. The rest were OK for some features, Habborator for the history, Puhekupla for the leaks, Impetuous for the alterations and gossip, HabboBites for the tips and tricks, ClubHabbo for the lulz, but Habbox always did everything better eventually. The forums have stood the test of time too and offer an absolute goldmine of Habbo history right back to (what I think is) early 2004. Habbo and Habbox in my mind are inseperable entities.
    See screenshots of Habbo UK, 2007 onwards: Habbo Archive
    Got your own screenshots from pre-merge Habbo UK? Contact me

All furniture released, ever, in one place: Museum of Habbo
    Have a piece of furniture the Museum needs? Contact me

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

I’ve only ever used Habbox as my main site

I did used to sign up to other forums as people would usually ask me to, but I’d always have the Habbox tab open and come back to it.

I used habborator and puhekupla regularly for information but always in conjunction with Habbox

A is offline Merry Christmas
    and all the best for 2021...
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bunnies!

Latest Awards:

HFFM

ex. senior dj, events organiser and hxhd staff
    oh, and ex forum mod too...

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Always on Habbox. I have accounts on a few other sites and did apply to HFFM once but couldn't really face starting new

I like Puhekupla's news and Habborator's features/archive so I use those a fair bit too.

Like Milarz Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I remember being here 10 years ago for Christmas, even have the 2010 Christmas badge haha. Oh how 10 years has shot by.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JustRG3

All good fun.

I remember you clear as day! It's good to see you. Not sure if I remember which fansite I met you on but something tells me we met on a fansite I created called HabboSkyRadio which sucked balls probably around 2007. then I think we spoke through HabboHotelFM, but as time got on it was the ClubHabboForum that I saw you before Ryan shat on it.

My previous names have been... DJ-Rick2006, DJ-Lord12, Mayhem, JustRG3, Vonko... I wasn't very consistent I remember buying ThisHabbo off Farmer (Lewis if I remember right?) and Brett, made me believe it was mine by giving me access to it, then took it back off me lol, but they were the baes knees back then and I was a known troll to everyone so calling them out as scammers was a bit pointless glad to see where it has turned out though, I remember Dez when he was just a DJ.

Anyway, I started out on ThinkHabbo, HabboNation, HabboHut, Habbite, Habtips, I was a trial DJ on ThinkHabbo at the time Nigel shut it down. Then moved about most of them but was most active on ClubHabboForum.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast