HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Habbox as main and went between Habbox and HFFM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

I went from the GreatLA to Habbox. HFFM might have been one, but I strongly didn't like the people there so I don't count it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The user Vodor (iirc) had a fansite and forum for a brief period, I joined that first. Then here, Habbos.net and then Habborator.org, where I also helped out.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xXxMsPinkxXx

Latest Awards:

I am originally from thishabbo but it's so toxic there, me and my friends got bullied. I was bullied several times and picked up on for unknown reasons, plus when I talk to guys or if guys chat with me in general chat, people become nosey and calling me different names such as kinky and a lot of things so I reported it to my manager and I was just told to move on. My friends have to deal the worst kind of bullying, so when they were kicked out off thishabbo, I also decided to leave thishabbo and transfer in habbox. So far so good in habbox, though I bumped into arguments to some people in some departments but it never got to the point where it was so toxic for me so I'm staying with habbox longer as I can.

Like LUCPIX Liked

ClubHabbo, ThisHabbo & HFFM.net

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wilheim

Latest Awards:

Originally Habbcrazy and HabboDiscussion in 2008. Habbcrazy had a free "Habbo Home" system, it was fantastic. Unfortunately they got hacked and it was lost forever.
    Coke Studios and VMK Memorial
    http://www.habbo.com/room/73887290 (view with old client)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234