HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Default Opinions on bands and their reunions?

Do you think bands should reunite? Do you think they are in it for the money? Is it the same when they release new music? Is there anyone you wish would have a reunion?

Post your opinions and thoughts below?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

A lot of them end up being pretty rubbish... Blink 182's comeback was decent enough but I can't say I've kept up to date with them after Neighbourhoods. The only reunion I can think of that was spectacular was Steps lol because Scared Of The Dark was/is an absolute smash banger, and their new song What The Future Holds is also great for a SECOND reunion

Oh that's a point, you should add Steps - Scared Of The Dark and Blink 182 - Up All Night to your halloween playlists
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 12-10-2020 at 12:14 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I think it really depends on the chemistry of the band when they get back together. If they still have a lot of chemistry, they might still make great music. But if not, it could be worse than they were before.

I think some are in it for the money. I think it goes back to the chemistry. If bands get together because they genuinely miss it and working together, I think it's just that. But if it's more of a "let's get the money and fame again", then I don't think they're in it for the friendship and bond they had, but just in it for their own purposes.