HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: SAD

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

Default SAD

Hi lovelies

It's that awful time of year again (for those of is where it's turning to winter again). And I am wondering if anyone who suffers from SAD or just generally gets more down and has less energy this time of year, has actually found ways of coping?

I've been trying for years, i know blue light doesn't help me and I need to force myself outside as much as possible, but some mornings I still wake up utterly depressed and run out of energy by 4pm.

Any advice and techniques would be appreciated, or if you just want to talk and moan about how this weather has so much of an affect!!!!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I know how you feel, usually I get that at this time of year.

I haven't got this year though as i've just come out of feeling majorly suicidal for the last 3 months and with weather in Spain i'm trying to keep active + therapy.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I for sure do. I started suffering from this pretty bad a few winters ago. I normally take Vitamin D pills in the Winter, and what I did while I was a student was I used the sun lamp that they had in one of the departments, so I would recommend getting one those, it could potentially help!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Its not just this part of the year, its pretty much the whole year for me normally

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Is it SAD? Is it regular depression? Is it being put on furlough for another month? Is it everything in the news? WHO KNOWS

At least I got soup
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I feel like I get SAD because my mood / attitude alwayssss takes a downturn from October - Feb time when it's so dark all the time I do kinda wanna buy one of those lights that are supposed to help but they're so expensive and a huge part of me just thinks they're placebo scam stuff

Like jamiexo Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

I Can relate.

Normally i use a SAD light along with vitamin D caps - i find it helps a little but is a little hit and miss.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

cant relate

winter = happy = snow = snowboard